+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟+

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 <𝟛

"Mommy, can you tell the part of how you met Daddy again?" Blink asked, her small, green body in your arms. You smiled softly, glancing at your husband. "He came up to me and didn't even notice I was a girl at first." You chuckled. "Not true!" Zim said, his cheeks going blue. Corvid, your son who looked more like you, laughed loudly. "Dad, Gir said you used to talk about Mom all the time." He said, pulling at his own antennae. Zim quickly got up. "The great Zim does not! Or-or did not. I did not." He yelled, but nervously corrected himself. Corvid and Blink just laughed with you.

Gir waddled into the room. "Poppy pony plane tickets!" He screeched. He quickly gathered you two kids as you and Zim sat together. "This is it." You mumbled, tracing the scars on his claws. "Remember how young we were?" He laughed softly. You turned to him, glancing at the blue shirt. "You should wear blue more often, it suits you." You smiled softly. "You should wear nothing more, it suits you." He smirked. "EUGH- WHAT THE FUCK DAD?!" Corvid yelled from the kitchen. "Corvid- How do you know that??" You quickly asked. Silence. "Corvid??" The soft pattering of feet signaled he was running off. "He's only 12 how in the-" You cut yourself off.

Zim put his claw on your shoulder, bringing you closer. "In all seriousness, my dearest Lodestar, I love you. I love you past the stars and the moon and the galaxy and everything in between and out there." He kissed you softly. "God, I fucking love you Zim." You mumbled. "Language!" Corvid yelled, laughing. "What does 'fucking' mean?" Blink's soft and confused  voice came from the kitchen. "Blink-" Zim started, but he was cut off by Corvid laughing loudly. "Pfft- Blink, don't say that please." You smiled, walking over to her.

Looking at your children laughing, Zim laughing with them, this. This is what Papa would've wanted. You smiled to yourself.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I don't care what you say, no.

I don't care what you do

I'm going to the dark side with you

I'm going to the dark side with you <3

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Thank you for reading; My Lodestar