+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟+

+ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 +

~

"Burn, you green bitches!"

~

~

Chapter Word:

indestructible-in·de·struct·i·ble

not able to be destroyed.

"He was indestructible, rising from the battle field, unharmed."

~

TW!
-

TW!-

~

You slipped through the door, making sure not to wake Zim. The air outside was cool, the breeze ruffling your clothes. Your boots tapped on the street as you walked home.

"Stop being a squak in my shmoopsquizz!"

A small voice hissed from behind you, causing you to turn. You saw two teens standing there oddly. One was pale with sharp edged purple hair. The other was even paler with long, pink hair that stuck out almost every way. A small black cat and a larger grey cat sat next to it. You gave them a look before turning around again.

You didn't hear their whispers as they walked off, but after what was going to happen, you wished you did.

"Where's Zim?"

~~~

You frowned at your phone as you read it.

Following that matter, sightings have been reported all around about teens, most likely high school age, being spotted around The City. They seem to not have parents or homes. Many locals tried to speak to them. One local said this, "She has purple hair and this other girl had pink. They were terribly pale, so I was worried! I tried to speak to them, but her cat tried to attack me!" She seemed terrified when we spoke to her. Another spoke up, "This ghastly little boy, running around the streets with a blue pit bull! I tried to help him because it seemed as if the dog was chasing him, but he pulled this taser-like thing at me! I managed to get away, but when I turned around, he was gone!" The other witnesses are either still in shock, or they won't speak. City officials are ta...(Click to continue this article)

You turned your phone off, immediately calling Zim. "A blue pit bull? That sounds odd." You thought as you punched his number into your phone. He picked up right away. "Y/N?" He sounded worried. "Zim." He seemed to know. "Random kids?" He asked. "Yep. Do you need me over there?" You said quickly. "No! It's too dangerous, you could get hur-" He was cut off by a loud boom. "Invader Zim!" The female voice rumbled. "Shit!" Zim yelled before the call ended.

You immediately stood, quickly walking towards your closet and pulling out dark clothes. You pulled black boots on.

You slipped small, silver knives into the leg straps and raced outside

You slipped small, silver knives into the leg straps and raced outside. It's ass kicking time

You passed Dib's house, slowing once you saw him. He saw you and slowly made his was towards your tense figure.

On instinct, you pulled a knife out and pointed it dead at his chest. Your eyes seemed empty as you glared at him. His eyes were full of hurt as he stared at you.

"What do you want?" The words slipped out like black smoke. If looks could kill, Dib would be murdered twice in the afterlife after being killed the first time. He gulped before mumbling. "What's with the knives?" You glared harder. "Zim's in danger.." You slowed down, coming up with an idea. "And,,, if you value your own damn life, you're coming to help." His eyes widened as he immediately went to grab a weapon.

You admired yourself through a reflection in the knife. You smirked. "Damn Y/N, when'd you become this badass?" You chuckled. You looked up to find Dib rushing out, holding a multiple guns, but one was larger than the rest. It was silver and circular shaped. Orange vein-like things ran through it and the end was all orange. You slipped the knife back into the strap before starting to run. "Let's go.

~~~

You saw it, Zim's House. The door was gone, the wall shattered. You raced in to see two Irkens holding Zim while another with curled antennae aimed a gun to his head. Right away, you rushed towards her, tackling her and sending the bullet through the ceiling. You pulled out a knife and tried to get her head, but she moved just in time. Zim was fighting one of the Irkens, aiming strong blows to the head, while Dib shot at the other with a small, purple, glowing pistol.

Zim had managed to knock the one Irken and started towards the purple eyed one. "Tak!" He growled. "Zim!" She sneered. "The defective 'invader' comes to love a human!?" She screeched. "And even worse, he isn't punished! You should be terminated!" She hissed as she leapt at him. As you tried to get up and help, another Irken tackled you.

Soon, 13 enemy Irkens filled the room. You struggled with the blue eyed one who tackled you, but soon once you got a good hit, cyan blood splattered onto you. "Blegh!" You hissed out before grabbing your knives. Another Irken glared at you, his golden eyes stared into yours. BAM! He disintegrated into ash as Dib lowered a grey gun, cyan blood on him too. You nodded a thanks and turned to the next.

Zim landed in the grass in his yard. You and Dib followed soon after, being chased by 9 Irkens.

Tak held him down. He was bleeding badly. "Give it up Zim! You aren't going to win!" He sighed. Maybe she's right,,? He thought before shaking his head. He has his Y/N! He can't lose you. He growled, digging his glove-covered claws into her chest. She let out a screech of pain and ran off. You quickly helped him up as Dib readied his orange and silver gun. It whirred softly before unleashing a large orange light. It hit the ground near the Irkens and set the grass to flames. "Burn, you green bitches!" Dib laughed before turning to look at the two of you. His gaze immediately darkened and he ran towards home.

~~~

Dib opened the door, sighing. He heard mumbling in Gaz's room. Silently, he placed his guns away and crept over. He opened the door, disgust filling his face.

"Why the fuck is Tak here?!"