+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖+

+ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 +

~

"Not again..."

~

TW!

~

Chapter word:

survivor - sur·vi·vor

noun

a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.

"the sole survivor of the massacre"

~

-You felt the ship shudder as you landed

-
You felt the ship shudder as you landed. "Here. Be careful." Zim handed you a medium sized, glowing energy blade. You inspected the blade while he grabbed his. "Just to be safe." He explained. You and him walked out of the ship.

"What the fuck." Was all you mumbled when you saw the planet crawling with Irkens. They turned, hissing at you. "Not again..." You quietly said before charging towards the green aliens.

"Shit!" You grumbled, slicing your blade down the creature's arm. You turned, pushing off a wall to impale the other. They let out a gargled screech of pain before going limp. Zim was busy taking on two Irkens. You went to help, but you were tackled by a purple colored one. "Bitch!" You swung the sword up between her legs, causing her to let out a scream. You kicked her off you and went to help Zim.

Another Irken tried to come to you, but you quickly kicked it's chest, running quicker. "Son of a-" Zim tried to yelp before falling over. The grey tinted Irken knocked him down, hovering over him. He raised a claw, growling wildly. You ran the blade through it's abdomen, causing it to screech and go limp. You placed a foot on where it's spine is, and yanked your blade out. "Get up." You held you hand out to Zim and his antennae gave a twitch, thanking you.

Your body trembled from the blows you were giving and receiving. 'Y/N!" Zim called from behind you. You turned, seeing a short Irken with a long dagger. It brought it's claws down, cutting your arm. You backed away, panting heavily. It was about to swing again, before it froze. A long blade poked out through their chest. They fell to the ground, another Irken behind them. They helped you up. "Get up, flesh bag." You nodded, thanking them and running to the ship. She pulled Zim in quickly, shutting the door.

- later -

You slowly flew through space. You were laying on the ground silently. Living with trauma was never good. It always just came and reminded you now and then. Zim settled down next to you. "Is something wrong, LoveBug?" He asked. "Actually yes.." You answered. "Please tell me.." He mumbled.

Flashback (TW!! Suicide, depress!ion, self harm.)

"Papa?" Younger you waddled into your papa's room. You expected him to be sitting with your dad, but he was alone. His sleeves were rolled up and he was holding something smile. "Papa.. What're you-" He cut you off. "Y/N-ie!" He smiled brightly, pulling his sleeves down as tears were in his eyes. "Papa. Why're you crying?" You asked, not knowing what was happening. "Oh, don't worry, Darling! Head on downstairs, and tell your dad to come up!" You nodded at his request, smiling.

(I know, I know, another short one. The next chapter will continue with the sad flashback.)