+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟+

+ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 +

~

"Let's run away"

~

~

Chapter Word:

freedom-free·dom

noun

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

"They finally felt freedom, being away from everyone else."

~

-

-

{Please listen to the song while reading}

~

You laid down, chest heaving.

You did it..

You glanced at Zim, covered in cyan stains.

He smiled.

You rubbed your cheek, cyan stains coming off.

"We did it.."

He mumbled.

He slowly walked to you, smiling softly.

His hug felt like a blanket.

Your arms wrapping around him felt right.

Suddenly he pulled away.

"This isn't right." He said, quickly he walked away. "Zim..?" You mumbled. "I'm not defective. I'm not in love." He repeated the phrase. Your heart heaved hearing those words.

"Zim..." You reached out for him but he stepped back. "Get away hooman." He growled. His eyes were dark. "I'm not defective. I don't feel love." You continued to go to him. "Zim, listen to me-" He cut you off, pinning you to the ground. His eyes were dark. "Keep away from me." The words leaked out of his mouth like dark ink. His eyes widened, quickly hopping off of you.

"I-I..." He struggled for words. He slowly backed away. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. His eyes glimmered for a second. "I have an idea." His head shot up. "Let's run away. This Earth is too stressful. We don't have to stay long, just please Y/N.. Run away with me." Maybe it was the heat of the moment that fueled you, but you immediately agreed. He held out his hand, which you quickly took. He didn't waste anytime packing the things and going. He put GIR on standby mode and you guys left.

You never knew how beautiful the sky could be outside of Earth, especially in Zim's arms.

(I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE. THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. I'VE BEEN woRKING ON SO MANY STORIES! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE!!)