+ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 +

+ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 +

~

"He's odd, isn't he?"

~

Chapter Word:

Serendipitous - Ser·en·dip·i·tous

adjective

occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

"a serendipitous encounter"

~

~

Y/N's POV

I closed my eyelids shut against their own will. I wasn't tired but I knew my dad would be mad otherwise. I stayed curled up for a while in bed. The silence getting to me.

I sat up abruptly. I was too excited for school the next morning. Looking around my room I looked out the window to see a green dog running down the street. Yeah.. I think I'll just sleep...

I yawned, enjoying the last few moments of comfort I received from my bed. I slowly got up and went to my closet. I stretched quickly and reached in.

I reached in and pulled out pastel yellow colored t-shirt. A small, white line outlined the sleeves, bottom, and neck hole of it. It had a small, white alien head on it where the left breast-pocket would be. I slid on my black leggings and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

I placed a s/c (Skin color) hand to my head. My hair was h/l (hair length) and h/c. I ran my hand through it and smoothed it out the best that I could. I gave the mirror a big smile before running down the stairs.

My sister, Haisley was sitting at the island, eating Lucky Charms. "Good morning!" She smiled. I nodded and said it back. "Morning, Haisely"

I slid on my black Nike's and opened the door. On the coat rack I picked up my pastel pink, long sweater. (The kind the goes down to your knees.) I shouted my goodbyes and left.

As I started to walk to the bus stop, I noticed a house. One that was two doors down. A small gasp escaped my mouth. That's an odd house. Shaking my head, I continued to the bus stop.

As I arrived I heard talking. I turned around, seeing two shapes. He was pretty far back, but I recognized his abnormally large head. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he squabbled to his sister. "....He is one!" I picked up. His sister seemed unamused as she squinted at her Game Slave. He stepped up to me. I turned towards him, smiling.