"You just did not call me here leaving my work for some bride tantrums, Ramona."

"Bride Tantrums?! You call it that?" Ramona hissed, her patience level dripping towards the end.

"You know I've better things to do, let Mr. Montiel talk to me. He knows the business better than you." Leonardo covered his eyes with the shades, hiding his rage from the people all set to walk out.

"Wait." Ramona said loudly "If you don't want to listen, I have nothing to say. But before leaving, take this back." She removed a diamond ring from her bag and placed it in his palm.

"Are you seriously out of mind?" Leo pulled his shades down, glaring at her clutching her ring in his palm.

"This engagement is over," Ramona announced.

"It isn't. Unless. I say so." He gritted his teeth, anger oozing out of his stance.

"I'm calling it to quit Leonardo. I'm not your fiancé anymore." Ramona said, glaring him back in his eyes. no anger of his can makes her back down today.

"Did you give a thought to what Spanish society will say about this?" He gestured around irately.

Ramona couldn't believe that this man was all worried about their wedding, people, and society but not about her or her feelings. Her heart.

"You prove me so right, Leonardo," she said in a menacing tone. Almost broken if not for her tough façade. "I thought you cared for me; you'll at least ask me why I'm not happy." She wiped a stray tear that escaped her eyes. "But guess what? I'm so sure now that you don't give a single fuck about me or my feelings. My heart is a long-lost expectation." She picked up her clutch, and phone from the table, giving her one final look of resentment she left.

"Goodbye, Mr. Clemente. I hope you find happiness, something you failed to provide me." Ramona gritted, walking out leaving him fuming. He clutched the ring in his palms.

"Nobody. I said nobody walks out on me, Ramona Montiel." He rolled the ring between his fingers. "You made a grave mistake today, something for which you are so going to pay." He smirked seeing the ring, face twisted in a snarl.

Leonardo pushed his hair back, placing his black shades back on his hazel eyes, and walked out just like he walked in, his stance oozing dominance and power.

Leonardo reached his black Bentley; he leaned at the bonnet of the car and tossed the ring up in the air.
"You shouldn't have called me so urgent, Ramona. A mistake on your part." He caught the ring back in his palm, throwing it back in the air.

"Bigger one? you shouldn't have called it off, because I'm the one who does that Novio, be it business or relationships, it's always my call no one else my dear Mona. My sweet dear Mona you ruined it all yourself, A bad move." He looked sideways towards the ring in the air before pushing his hand up and catching it again.

"You are so going to regret this Mi querida niña (My dearest girl)" He voiced it with a slight chuckle, this time he threw it up again but relaxed leaning against his roofless car, folding his hands and seeing it touching the ground, rolling on the cemented parking space, rolling towards the chamber drain and falling through the metal manhole cover.

"It's time you see Leonardo Clemente the world knows Ramona." He settled on his driver's side and revved the engine. "Es la hora del show" (It's Showtime).