REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

Start from the beginning

(2/4)

(3/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

(4/4)

Liked by: AVANI, SIENNAMAE, VVHACKER, DIXIE, NOAH, AND 4,000,000 others

Y/N: all this might've been a game to you, but all that i gave you was love.
@VVHACKER

COMMENTS DISABLED.

i sat there as i put my phone back in my pocket and brung my knees up to my chests. i laid my chin on them when i heard someone. i turn to see sienna and i look back to see vinnie i the car as well as kio, avani, jack, and anthony. i look back and sienna sat next to me, a put her head on my shoulder.

i didnt look at her as i continued to stare into the view "i love you" sienna said making me finally break my heart was racing as i had a panic attack. i heard a car door open and close as i was having a panic attack. i felt someone hold me as i tried to get out of their grasp as they held me close. "get off me" i screamed as the person put my head on their chest as my breathing slowed.

i slowly stopped panicing and looked to see vinnie holding me. i let a tear slip as he let go of me. i cried as he let go of me, i got up and walked away and went down the ladder and into the building and laid in the middle of the floor.

i watched as vinnie did the same "what" i said still looking at the graffitied ceiling. "hear me out for 10 minutes" he said making me close my eyes and nod. "look y/n these past weeks i have been in love with you head over heels, ive never felt this way with any girl everytime i thought of you i couldnt stop thinking of the stupid bet i made. i gave you all my actual love" he said. "then why did you do it, why did you let me put my all in to a relationship that was just for a bet." i said making him look at me.

i stood up and walked down sixth i didnt wanna get in the car. i didnt wanna see anyones face after they all knew about what happened. i continued walking when i heard yelling it was vinnie again.

he was running after me and stood infront of me making me stop and look at him. he pulled me into a kiss, i pushed him back a little as he looked at me and i looked down. "i cant im sorry" i said as i walked to a busy area and called an uber.

i went to a hotel and got a room for the night. i was gonna wait until after christmas to ask my auntie if i could stay with her for a little. they gave my key card and i went up to the 10th floor and closed it locking it and texted sienna to be private about it but i asked her if she could bring me a little bit of clothes, she said sure and did.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

hiya, hows yalls day?

mine was boring lol