EPOLOUGE

-
January 1st (10 years later)
-
No ones pov

Y/n and vinnie are still going strong and they have 3 kids now and vinnie and y/n decided this was the last one and she was getting her tubs tied and kal is now 11 and he is a happy little boy and their daughter is 7 and kal is mean but also nice to her brotherly love. they have a baby on the way and y/n is having her on kios birthday which he was excited for. Y/n took over her families work and she is the boss, vinnie works at the skate ring and he has a great time

devyn and kio are separated now but they have split custody with dasha and their other daughter milia. they have been split up for two years now but they are both on good terms they have to be for custody rules and they would still go to group meets because they are still everyone's friends. Kio is now a soccer coach and Devyn is a 3rd grade teacher.

sienna and jack are still going strong and they don't have any kids they said if they were going to they were going to adopt jack is a business man now and sienna is a model and she is even more popular over the world and she has a lot of fans. even more then what she had on tiktok.

dixie and noah quit tiktok and have big jobs and have twins and they are living their best life in france and they are very popular around the world and dixie is a dancer and noah is a big person he is a insperational speaker, their kids are 8 and they are happy and are having a great time in France.

avani and antony are still together and they still live together and they have a decent life, avani wants a baby and they have been trying but so far there isnt luck and it made avani upset. so they got a dog for now and they still tried for a baby.

vinnies parents are in a home because they are getting to old to walk and they wanted to be in a home instead of being stuck in a boring house 24/7.

y/n and kios parents died and their sister moved to new york to start her career as i sing and shes doing pretty good and she has a wife and a daughter that's 7 and another kid that 15.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is it thank you for reading, i love you all :)

if you want i am making a new story and y'all should read it :)

anyway thank you for all your love!!