REAL-LIFE

-
december 25th
(play empty space by james arthur)
-
Your pov

i was in bed with my teddy bear when i got a call from sienna, the past few days i ignored everyone and everything, i cried most of the time. i answered the phone and she was out of breath. "y/n come to your apartment somethings wrong with vinnie" she said making me sit up.

"whats wrong is he okay?" i asked as i stood up sliding my slids on and ordering a uber. "i-i dont know" i heard her stutter "ill be there soon" i said running down the stairs as my uber arrived. i got in and they drove to mine and kios apartment. i got out and tipped them the ten i had in my wallet. i got in there and there sat vinnie shaking, i walked to him and lifted his head and a light smile formed on his face when he saw me.

"whats wrong bub" i asked making his eyes get teary "im alone in my head," he said making me rub his cheek. "ive been drinking, ive been doing things i shouldnt do, over thinking i dont know who i am with out you" he said making me look down. "i couldnt make you love me" he said making me look at him.

"youre wrong, i have been in love with you since we were 15" i said making his eyes gloss over "youre a idiot for not noticing" i said with a light laugh. a tear ran down his cheek and i wiped it, we stared at eachother while tears lightly escaped his eyes, i stood and lifted his head and kissed his forehead.

i looked up to see everyone looking at us, kio looked down at his feet and i walked over to him. he looked at me and i saw his tear stained cheeks, i then pulled him into a hug making him hesitant. he hugged back and i stood there for a little. i pulled off and walked over to noah and smacked him acrossed the face.

i did that to dixie as well and i walked to jack and crossed my arms. he looked at me and he was kicking his foot. "youre mean' i said as he sighed. " but i still have christmas presents for all of yall" i said. making them look at me. i went up to my room and grabbed the presents.

i walked downstairs as i had bags little boxes and a big box. i set the boxes down and everyone stared at me i set them down and everyone sat around as i gave them each their present

i watched as the put them on or messed with it. i grabbed a medium sized box and gave it to kio and he pulled out a box handing it to me i was watching as the others opened the rest of their gifts. i smiled at thier faces when they got thier stuff opened.

i sat there as i fiddled with a box that i got vinnie i was gonna save it for the night of christmas but now we in a complacated thing. i walked up to my room putting back in my closet. i was closing my closet when i heard my door open. i looked over to see vinnie.

"are we good" he asked making me sit on my bed "yea, just gonna take it slow, lets be together just not tell the media for a little" i said making him nod and sit next to me. he put his head on my shoulder as we stared at the wall "i have a gift for you" he said pulling out a box.

it was small i opened it to see a necklace with a butterfly on the butterfly was incarved the day we got together. 11/20 i smiled and put it on and stood up opening my closet again. i grabbed a box, and put it in his hands.

i sat down and he opened it to see a photo book it had photos of me and him together in general. on thanksgiving, when we were fourteen, when we made a cake together when we were 15. ect.

he smiled as he found empty spaces. "this is where our wedding photo is going to be" vinnie said pointing at a space. "this one will be for our first child" he said pointing at another one making my heart melt. "i shouldnt have taken the bet" he said looking at his hands

"its okay" i said making him look at me. "its not' he said sighing. i turned him to face me. " its okay" i said again as he closed his eyes. i pulled him into a hug as he kissed my cheek. i smiled and we stood up and walked down stairs to see them throwing food.

"what the hell" i said as everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "he started it" everyone said pointing at kio i laughed at how fast they snitched and he crossed his arms "let see if thats true." i said going to the tablet that sat on the counter i tapped on the recording from above to see noah smack kio in the face with frosting.

i looked at noah who was trying not to laugh "guess whos cleaning my kitchen" i said looking at noah whos mouth was agapped. i smiled and walked off while i sat on the couch while the others went to shower.

an hour past and now everyone was chilling on the couch we watched christmas movies while we ate turkey, ham, mashed potatos, sweet yams, stuffing, corn, tamales, gravey, rolls, pies, pazole. vinnie laid in my lap as we watched the movies.

-

it was about 12 me and vinnie were still watching christmas movies while we laid in my bed. i laid on his chest while i scrolled on instagram i saw a tiktok room post with me and vinnie i laughed at it and continued scrolling on insta

vinnie started rubbing my back lightly as i clicked my power button and he continued rubbing my back. i looked at him and smiled, he smiled back as i looked at his lips as he leaned down and our lips lightly touched.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes ~

so...