REAL-LIFE

-
july 17th ( h e a d :) )
-
Your pov

it was 1 am and all me and vinnie have been doing is dancing and screaming at the top of our lungs. as i wrapped my hands around her neck as he smiled and i laughed at him and he lightly grabbed my throat and i went in for a kiss and he swerved me and i looked at him with a serious look and he tried kissing me and i turned my face slightly and vinnie grabbed my face with his other hand.

he then pulled me in and kissed me as it got heated and i smirked into the kiss and he lightly pushed me against the wall as he started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys down it as he untied the back of my dress as it dropped and i took his shirt off and i kissed down his stomach and pushed him back to the couch unbuckling his belt.

i then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down making him pull his hips up and i pulled down his boxers and i kissed his V-line and he let out a lightly moan as i licked his tip and he grabs my hair shoving himself into my mouth and pretty much started to fuck my face and he threw his head back and went at a faster pace.

i looked up at him  as he rolled his eyes back and his trusts got sloppier and his breath got heavier and he hit the back of my throat once more then released in my mouth and i swallowed and he pulled me up and put me on the couch and pulled down my lace panties as he pulled my legs on his shoulders and kissed my thighs making me squirm as he looked up at. 

he flick his tongue and i grabbed his hair as he sped up and then put two fingers in and i became a moaning mess and i grabbed his hair tighter as i caused friction by riding against his face and he went faster and i throw my head back let out moans as vinnies hands dug into my legs as i put my hands on his shoulders trying to push away as he pulled me back as my legs started to shake lightly.

"vinnie i'm gonna come" i said as he kept going as i released on his face and he smirked as he came up placing a kiss on my lips "wanna take a bubble bath?" he asked and i nodded as he picked me up and we went to the master bathroom and i sat there on the toilet as i wiped and climbed into the bath barely making it as vinnie laughed and helped me get fully in and i just looked at him.

he pulled me closer and i kissed him as he smiled and i did as well looking at the rings on my finger and turned just relaxing against his chest as he just wrapped his arms around me and i just laid there and i heard him open a shampoo bottle as i felt him put a little on my head and he massaged it into my head and i relaxed more and he rinsed it a little.

he then added conditioner and then i smiled and he rinsed it as well combing through it and he put it up in a towel and he drained the bubble bath and washed my body and i dried myself off sliding on boxers and a big T-shirt and i laid in the master bed as vinnie laid next to me as devyn called and i answered. "hey um wheres your spare key" she asked and i told her where it was and she said okay and we said bye and hung up.

i sat there as vinnie looked at me and i smiled as we watched a horror movie and i laughed at vinnie everytime his jumped because it was funny and he would tickle me every time making me hold in my laughter so i wouldn't get tickled and i smiled at vinnie as he pecked my lips and he stood up and grabbed his phone and walked out the room making me confused.

"where are you going?" i yelled "to get food" he said and i yelled an okay as i paused the movie and decided to message my fans and i did as i finished and scrolled through tiktok and all i could see was congrats and stuff and i smiled that my fans were so supportive of the baby and i laid there and put my phone off and closed my eyes for a second to hear the front door close.

i still laid there as i heard vinnie on the phone with someone and i look at him confused as he showed the name and it was his mom and i nodded and i heard him start talking to kal and i told him to put it on speaker as i talked to him and i heard his little laugh over call making me happy and then we heard vinnies mom take her phone back and say hi to me and i said hi back as vinnie took her off speaker and i cuddled into the fluffy blanket and started dozing off. 

i felt vinnie pull me closer as he hummed the song i dedicated to him and i did lightly as well as he played it and i looked at him as he stood up and i grabbed his hand as we swayed back and forth as "heal Tom Odell slowed" and we just danced to it as my legs were still slightly weak as i looked at him and kissed his cheek. "my life is complete" i said as he grabbed my face with on hand and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. 

i walked over to the bed and laid down on the bed and vinnie did as well as we cuddled the rest of the night and it was nice.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

One more chapter.