REAL-LIFE

-
February 20th (last chap. continuation.)
-
Your pov

"so what is one thing you can tell them before you go" he asked, "live life how you want, kiss that one boy or girl hell be gay run free be that one black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Muslim, Russian, ect person that lives out there dream and proves everyone who doubted you wrong and hell have fun while you do it" i said while everyone looked at me

"hell my mom told me i wouldn't be able to graduate now look at me" i said making people nod "and you know i wanna carry the family business so i can be the first female CEO of our company" i said making one girl say hell yea. "and to all of y'all highschool is one thing that should be fun don't put to much pressure on yourself, go to parties, have sex, drink, smoke, go to prom, go to football, soccer, basketball games its worth it in the end" i said as i stood up.

"and lastly don't give up you all got this" i said walking past a freshmen i knew when i was a senior i tapped her head and she smiled "be safe" i said to her making her nod and i walked out as i smiled and i walked around as i saw my old freshmen best friend he saw me as well as i walked over to him and pulled him into a hug and i saw vinnie staring at us from the upstairs library

i pulled out of the hug and he talked to me about how he has a girlfriend if three years i congratulated him and i told him and me and vin and he got happy "i always knew ya'll were in love with each other" he said making me laugh "sure" i said "well i gotta go the devil is staring us down i said laughing as i hugged him and walked off i walked up to him and i smiled "jealous?" i asked making him shake his head no making me laugh and grab his hand.

we were walking to the gym and vin opened the door for me i walked in and looked at couch "whats up mr T" i said him turn to me and cross his arms "miss y/l/n" he said making me smile "are you coming to the reunion next month?" he asked making me look at vin and look back at mr T "i'll think about it"i said turning and walking out come on we have to go to the other spot" vin said "wait i wanna go to one more place" i said grabbing his hand pulling him to follow me.

we walked to the football field and i stood in the middle where kio dared me to kiss him when we were sophomores i put my hand around his neck as i stood on my tippy toes i grabbed his face and pecked his lips he pulled me in more as we heard the school bell ring

we split as we saw the courtyard flood with people running, fighting, walking, ignore everyone, slouching, heading to fifth period, heading to their cars, and going to lunch. i watched as a group of friends laughed and then i saw one girl sitting alone. then a boy walked up to her and sat with her making her smile, her best friend.

i stood there as i felt vinnie grab my hand and pull me we walked through the building saying bye to the principle and we got in the car and started driving off. we got to the ring and he opened the door for me and i step out and run in and he chased after me and i ran around the border as he caught me and tackled me and we laid on the ground as he grabbed my hips as he pecked my lips and i put my hands on both sides of his face as i pulled him down.

the kiss turned into a slightly heated make out session he gripped my waist making me gasp into his lips he smiled into my lips as i heard his phone ring he sat up and reach his hand down for me to grab, i grabbed it and he pulled me up and walked away answering the phone which made me confused i pulled my phone out seeing of my secret bank account was still open it was.

i was planning a trip to Hawaii so he could meet my mom and dad but i was gonna let him know after i bought the tickets and he would have to go. i was getting first class so it would be a nice flight, i watched as he nodded and walked back over to me and put his hand out.