REAL-LIFE

-
June 25th (4 years later)
-
Your pov

i was in bed all day as i felt sick to my stomach i walk to my kitchen and get food and sat on my couch as i ate ice-cream my and vinnie moved into our own place two years ago and we bought the abandoned skate rink we always used to go to and he's over there right now as i watched tiktoks and me and vinnie where still making videos now we were making funny ones and ones anyone could relate to.

i stood up walking to the bathroom as i puked and i heard the front door open as vinnie walked in as i wiped my mouth and flushed as i walked over to the sink washing my face as vinnie walked in with a bag and he handed it to me. they were pregnancy test and i looked at him as he looked at me "you have all symptoms" he said as i nodded and he walked off as i peed on it.

i walked out and put it on our dresser and i sat in our bed with my legs curled up and i looked at the dresser spacing out and all i could think was that i was really young for a baby, i was 23 and vinnie broke the silence. "if you are, i'm gonna be here no matter what you decide" he said making me nod

he stood up grabbing the test and nodded showing me it to show a negative pregnancy stick i sigh with relief and lay down. i felt the bed sink next to my and i called my doctor and she said she will take a flu test or a strep test i said okay and i curled up into bed when i got a call from kio he told me that him and devyn have goo news and to meet at their house i groaned and put a mask on so i didn't spread anything if i had anything.

-

we got there and i walked in and sat down and the others came and they told us devy was having a baby and i was proud of them as i stood up and hugged them when i needed to puke again as i walked to the bathroom and vinnie followed behind so he could rub my back and hold my hair back and i groaned. "we are going to the doctor tomorrow if you don't were gonna wait a week and take another pregnancy test" he said making me nod.

i looked at him and he looked at me "if i am you have to pinky promise to stay" i said putting my pinky out and he did as well and we hooked them together. i grabbed tissue and wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth with my travel toothbrush and we walked out and the others smirked at us.

"no its not like that" i said they gave us the 'lies' look "its not i was puking and he was holding my hair back" i said and the others looked confused "i've been puking a lot and before ya'll assume no i am not pregnant i took a test today" i said and they nodded and we went back to planning stuff "us girls can come over and do baby shower ideas and stuff" avani said and i nodded and everyone else said okay.

i ordered online a gender neutral crib and play pin and i played with vinnies hair as he smiled and i kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. we all just caught up with each others life and messed around and play games while we did little wise tales for devyns kids gender.

-

its been 2 weeks and i have to take another test, but vinnie wasn't here so i decided to record and i sighed as i had it flipped as i was trying to calm down as i ran my hands through my hair as i heard my timer go off and i sighed and stood up grabbing the test and flipping it i felt my heart skip as the test showed, '𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵' i showed the camera and started crying and turned the camera off.

i took a few breaths and looked at the test once again and i sighed but smiled. i stood up and walked out my room and grabbed my camera, "so as the test showed, positive i am gonna go get stuff to surprise him and i will be back when i get the stuff" i said stopping the recording and i got to the store grabbing everything i needed and i walked off and i sat down and put it all together and recorded it and i put the camera up and vinnie walked in and saw it and he looked at me confused and i handed him the little box.

he opened it to see the pregnancy test and he looked at me and i nodded he hugged me and i smiled and he kissed me and put his hands on my stomach and i laughed and he crossed his arms and i walked over to the camera picking it up and vinnie stood behind me holding my stomach making me smile and do my normal outro. i looked at vinnie and he just smiled at me and i kissed his cheek and he kissed my lips back and i smiled.

i laid in bed and he put his hands on my stomach and kissed it and talked to him/her i smiled and he was making jokes and then laid beside me and he got on his phone messaging someone and he showed me it and i smiled and he sent it and i laid on his chest as he rubbed circles on my back making me get goosebumps and i rubbed my hands on his stomach and he just laid there and cuddled me. 

i smiled and felt myself doze off as he kissed my forehead and covered us up and cuddled closer to me.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
kaits notes~

so 3 more chapterrssss