"Don't call yourself my father. You didn't do anything to help me. You didn't raise me, mom did! You went to strip clubs and got drunk with girls half your age. What the hell are you even doing with mom anyway? You never loved her, you always hurt her, so why stay?"

He stares at me, silence grows.

"WHY?! ANSWER ME, YOU BITCH!" I yell at him.

"Why? Because of you." He answers.

My eyes widen, I stare at him with shock.

"When your mother was pregnant with you, I wanted to leave. She was just a toy, I never wanted her. But she insisted that I should stay. So I stayed, but I didn't promise her that I was going to be a great father or even try to be."

I scoff, a toy? I can't believe my mother was a toy.

"Get out."

My father laughs, "Son, don't make this any harder, your mother won't live to see tomorrow, have you seen out bathroom?" He starts laughing like a maniac, "Your foolish mother started to get on my nerves, so I had enough of it. I beat her so that she could stay silent. Oh my, the blood! HA! THE BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE!"

I stared at him with shock and disgust, he's a psychopath!

"I'm not going to say it again.."

"Get."

"Out."

My father shrugs his shoulders and sighs, "I'm telling ya, your mother's a goner." He leaves the house laughing.

I stay on the floor and replay what just happened.

Toy...

My mother was a toy...but why?

When I got up and groaned from the pain. He kicked me really hard in my stomach. The pain was unbearable.

Once I finally got onto my two feet I hear my phone ringing. I grab my phone and answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Midoriya..."

"Iida? What is it? How's my mom?"

"I...I'm sorry.."

.

.

.

I dropped my phone, tears filling up my eyes. Pain spreading around my whole entire body.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH." I yell.

I keep screaming and crying, sobbing. Trying to let the pain escape but it won't.

After everything my mother has given me I couldn't even do one thing for her.

Save her. 

I fall onto the ground, sobbing and sobbing.

All the memories came flooding into my mind.

The first song we sang together.

My first piano she gave me.

My first concert.

My only true friend.

(a/n: lel ik its blurry but this is a memory :,))