chapter - 18 💜💜

Start from the beginning

After wearing the dress I did a light makeup .

My makeup⏬

Or⏬

After I finished my makeup I looked at the wall clock and it was 8:25

After I finished my makeup I looked at the wall clock and it was 8:25 . So I went downstairs . To see my mom watching TV . I went to my mom and asked her .

Y/N : Mom how do I look ?

Y/M : You look so great dear .

I was talking with mom when I heard the door bell ring . It means Jungkook is here . I picked my bag and went to open the door . Revealing Jungkook .

Jungkook : Ready to go ?

Y/N : Yes !!

With that me and Jungkook went to the car . Jungkook opened the car door for me . But before I could get in Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : Wait a minute , Here

He said that as he takes out a blindfold out of his pocket and makes me wear it .

Y/N : Why do I need to wear it?

Jungkook : Because it's a surprise.

Y/N : Oooh~ Okay .

After I said that he helped me to get inside of the car . He then got into the car and started to drive .

Few minutes later

Y/N : Are we here ?

Jungkook : Not yet . But we will be there in a few more minutes .

Time Skip

Jungkook : Okay , we're here .

He said that as I heard him parking the car . And I was able to hear some waves around me and I could also smell the salty air .

Then Jungkook came to me and opened the blindfold . I slowly opened my eyes . I was very shocked at the very moment to see the scenery in front of me .

Or⏬

Or⏬

Jungkook : Do you like it ?

Y/N : Like it ? I love it . Thank you soo much .

Jungkook : Anything for my princess . ❤

He said that as well went to the table . Jungkook pulled out the sit for me as I sat . He also sat on the other chair . Then Jungkook clapped his hands as a waiter came and gave us some wine . Then Jungkook asked .

Jungkook : What would you like to eat .

Y/N : Anything you would like to feed .

Then he told the waiter to bring us food . We talked for a while . And our food came .

Time Skip

After finishing our food we went to the beach and walked while holding our hands . The fresh and salty air made the moment more beautiful .

But then Jungkook stop and looked into my eyes still holding our hands . Then he spoke .

Jungkook : So I want to tell you something .

Y/N : Okaaayy~

Jungkook : " Y/N , When I found you , I found the true love . I loved you without any regrets.
Love is not a word to say , Love is not a game to play . But you became my everything and made me stay .

And I promise to love you you forever . However the life turns I want to live it with you . Still holding your hands till the end .

Y/N will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive ? "

- Source - Google And my Mind lmao (😂)

My eyes were teary and it was tears of joy . It all felt like a dream .

Y/N : Yess !!

-To be Continued....