Chapter - 17 💜💜💜

Next morning

I woke up by the alarm clock ringing beside my bed . I got up from my bed . I went to my washroom and got freshed and did my morning routine . Then I wore my school outfit and went downstairs .

I ate some waffles and fruit juice for breakfast . After finishing my breakfast I put the plates in the sink . Then I grabbed my bag and went out of the house locking the door .

Lisa picked me up from my house and we went to the school together .

Time skip

Soon we reached the school . I was walking on the halfway when a girl came to me and gave me a paper . Then she gave me a Candy and went away . I got so confused and opened the paper .

Dear Y/N ,

As usual you're looking so beautiful and cute today . How can you look like an angel ? You're just so breathtaking . ❤

- your secret admirer

I read the note . There was no name written in it . So I didn't know who sent it . I again start to walk on the halfway . When again a boy came and gave a a note . And he gave me a red Rose .
I opened the paper and read it .

Dear Y/N ,

Do you know whenever you smile , it makes me go crazy . Every single day you make make me fall for you even more than before .

- your secret admirer

I looked at Lisa but she also seems like to have no clue about it .

I kept walking . And went to my locker . When again a boy came to me and gave me another note and gave me another Rose .

Dear Y/N ,

I know you are clueless about me .But I'll not tell you who am I .It's a surprise .You will see.

-Your secret admirer

Okay now I really want to know who is this secret admirer . I let out a sigh and took out my books from the locker . Then I was about to go to my classroom when again a girl came to me and gave me another paper and a Rose as I opened the paper .

Dear Y/N,

You seem like to wanna find out me . So if you wanna find out who am I then come to the gym class and you will find out .

-Your lovely admirer

This time he wrote "lovely admirer" . I really wanted to find out who is this . So I decided to go to the gym class .

I went to the gym class . Standing in front of the door I slowly opened it and walked inside . It was soo dark inside of the room .

I stand there in the room . When a spot light fall on someone . his back was faceing me so I couldn't say who was it . I got so shocked and widened my eyes when he turned around .

Y/N : J-Jungkook ?

Jungkook smiled at me while holding a Rose . He came to me . Then bent down holding up the rose in front of me . As he began to speak .

Jungkook : My dear Y/N . You're the Angel , who saved me from those Witches out there . Because of you I came to know What true love is ......

I should have just chosen you instead of believing in Fake Love of those witches who just used me .

I have mistaken one time . But I won't do the same mistake twice ........

This time I won't hesitate to choose the true love . I'll choose my true love which is no other than you .❤

Yess Y/N I love you . With all of my heart which properly belongs to you .

Giving you the love that you deserve ....

Y/N ... Will You Give Me Another Chance And Be My Girlfriend ?

Hearing those words I couldn't believe my own ears . He really loves me ! He just asked me to be his girlfriend !! My eyes got watery . As I nodded my head multiple times accepting the rose from him .

Y/N : Yes !!

I said that without hesitating as so many confetti fell on me .

Then he got up with a happy smile . He came to me and looked into my eyes then he Lean in and kissed me passionately as I kissed him back .

We broke the kiss when other BTS members , Lisa and some of the other students entered the class . They were cheering and clapping their hands . I saw Lisa wipping her "fake" tears . And BTS members were also cheering as well .

Then again I looked at Jungkook . As he looked at me and connected our foreheads . then he spoke .

Jungkook : I love you Y/N .

Y/N : I love you too my Kookie .

It feels like a dream that my crush finally became my boyfriend .

(** A/N : This is not the end guys 😂**)