Stay close to people who feel like sunshine ❤

Type: Fluff
Reader: Gender Neutral
Warnings: None
About: You decide to cosplay as Hanako to surprise him!
Requested by: _kurinah

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

2nd Person POV

It was a Saturday and you were at home in your room, scrolling through your phone. You kept seeing lots of cosplayers, then the idea hit you.

"I should surprise Hanako! Maybe I could cosplay as him, " You said, rolling out of bed and going through your closet. You had gotten a male uniform from your older brother a while back but you just had to find it. "Here it is!" You grabbed it out, and hanging it on the door handle. Again, back to searching your closet for a wig you could style and a hat. You sat down and got to work styling the wig to match Hanako's. You had also grabbed two white balls and painted them to make them look like Hanako's. You placed the seal on your cheek and put on the uniform, now doing light makeup such as foundation and concealer to cover anything up.

It was now late afternoon when you had finally finished and gotten dressed. You looked at yourself in the mirror, feeling proud before walking to school to find Hanako. You opened the gates and slipped in heading to the girls bathroom that Hanako was located in. You waved to some Mokke on the way there who were running around. As you approached  the bathroom door, you put the two hakujoudai replicas in your hands and pushed open the door.

"Hanako-kun! Are you here?" You called out, walking into the bathroom. You went over and knocked on the third stall but no answer. You leaned on the wall, waiting for him.

"(n/n)-chan!" You heard a voice say as you get thrown over. "Wait, you're not (y/n).." Hanako said, looking you over as you tried to get up.

"It's me though, (y/n)!" You say pushing Hanako off you so you could sit up a bit.

"But you look like me!" Hanako gasped a bit, poking your cheek.

"Yeah! I'm cosplaying as you!" You smiled and pushed Hanako's finger away from poking your cheek. "I even made your seal and hakujoudai." You showed him your other cheek and the replica's of the hakujoudai. You got up from the bathroom floor as Hanako held the fake hakujoudai next to his.

"How did you do it, (n/n)-chan?" Hanako asked, jumping up and looking around at your cosplay.

"I just got similar items to what you wear and I used them!" You explained.

"I think it looks good, (n/n)-chan!" He hugged you again.

"Hey! Don't break my cosplay!" You laughed a bit.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 445
Thank you for requesting!