I wonder what goes through your mind when you see me..

Type: Fluff
Reader: Gender Neutral
Warnings: None
About: Seven kisses you give her

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Second POV

Kiss One

It was about 16:00 (4pm), after school on a Monday. You were walking how with Yashiro that day.

"Hey Yashiro-san?" You stopped, causing her to stop and look at you.

"Yeah, (y/n)-san/chan/kun?" You leaned in slightly, planting a kiss on her nose.

"I'd really appreciate it if you'd be my girlfriend! Don't worry, you have seven days to decide," You smiled, leaving her bright pink as you started walking again.

Kiss Two

You burst into the girls bathroom where Yashiro was normally cleaning, shouting:

"Yashiro-chan!" She looked at you, and blushed just a little.

"Oh, Hi (y/n)-san/chan/kun.. Did you need something?" She stopped cleaning. It was now Tuesday, after school again. You planted a kiss on her forehead briefly before speaking.

"Nope! I don't need anything else, thanks Yashiro-chan!" You waved your (skin/color) hand as you walked out of the bathroom, leaving Yashiro to get teased by Hanako, (though you can't see him).

Kiss Three

It was early morning on Wednesday and you were waiting for Yashiro to pass your house so you could walk together. Spotting Yashiro in the distance, you waved cheerfully at her.

"Good morning!" You called to her as she jogged up to you. She gave you a smile in return, looking quite tired. You took her hand in yours gently before kissing it. "Shall we go then?" You asked, letting go of her hand. She nodded, quite flustered.

Kiss Four

"Yashiro-chan!" You weaved through the desks in the semi-empty classroom. It was lunch time so there wasn't as many people there. Her head turned towards you.

"(y/n)-san/chan/kun!" She smiled, waiting for you. You leaned over slightly, kissing her cheek.

"Can't leave out a day, you know!" You winked a little, flashing a playful face before leaving.

Kiss Five

Gym class. You were walking around the track as a cool out with your friend(s) when you spotted Yashiro.

"Sorry, I'll be right back!" You jogged up to Yashiro and hugged her from behind. "Boo!"

Yashiro let out a small scream in alarm before sighing of relief. "Oh my god, (y/n)-san/chan/kun, you scared me-!"

"Sorry~" You laughed a bit before kissing her neck. "Two more~!" Both of your cheeks were dusted pink as you walked next to her.

Kiss Six

You opened the front door of your house, seeing Yashiro there. It wasn't a surprise, as you had invited her over. "Hey Yashiro-chan! Come in, I made tea/coffee/etc for us," You let her walk in before closing the door behind her. You led her over to the living area, inviting her to sit and drink some tea/coffee/etc with you.

"So what did you need me for?" She asked, sipping her drink.

"Ah, well.. Two things! School work and.." You leaned towards her, kissing her forehead. "Right, that's one thing out of the way then!" You gave a smile.

Kiss Seven

You waited outside of Yashiro's house. Today was the day she had to make a decision. Seeing her door open as she walked out.

"Yashiro-chan, have you decided?" You looked up/down at her. Seeing her nod gave you a flutter of hope.

"I will be your girlfriend, (y/n)-chan/kun!" She happily announced. You clapped your hands together leaning to her lips to kiss her. Her lips felt soft you couldn't even describe it. You pulled away.

"So you enjoyed all of the kisses I gave you then?" You gave a closed eyed smile and (optional) threw up a peace sign.

"Of course," She hugged you and started laughing a bit.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 607