A long, tight hug from you would be perfect right now ❤

Type: Angst
Reader: Female
Warnings: Death, Slight swearing.
About: You go to Hanako-Kun with a strange wish..

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Last year, you had Hanako-San of the Bathroom and from then on you've been his assistant. There's only one problem though. You haven't had your wish yet..

Present time

2nd POV

You walked down the hallway of the old school on your way to the girls bathroom. You had always been pushed around and teased by people for being short, ugly, etc. When you met Hanako, your confidence went up quite a bit. You felt just a bit better about yourself when he was around. You walked into the bathroom calling out for Hanako.

"Hanako-kun, I'm here!" You spoke, looking around.

"Ah, (y/n)-chan! You're here! I was getting lonely~" Hanako was sitting on the window sill, looking at you. "Start cleaning~!"

"Oh, yeah.." You grabbed the mop and the bucket and started cleaning the floor making some conversation with Hanako occasionally.

"Hey Hanako? What do you do all day?" You looked up from the floor at him.

"Well, I follow you around sometimes or I'll just watch you. Sometimes I play cards with the Mokke though!" Hanako had thought for a moment before responding.

"That seems pretty fun," You said. "I wish my life was like that." You kept cleaning the floor before you got an idea.

"Hanako-kun! I know what I want to wish for!" You spoke up, feeling confident.

"Oh? Finally!" He said, getting up from his spot. "Now, what do you wish for, (y/n)-chan?"

"I wish to be dead." You wished with certainty. Hanako looked a bit shocked at your wish.

"Uhm.. (y/n)-chan, I can't do that-" Hanako explained, quietly.

"Why not? I thought you could grant any wish!" You pouted slightly. "Can't you just use your knife?"

"Why would you want to be dead?" Hanako asked, avoiding the (h/c) haired girls questions.

"It's better than living! I can do basically whatever and not be bothered!" You explained.

"Sorry (y/n)-chan. I can't grant your wish." Hanako shook his head.

"Alright then.. That's fine!" You said, putting the bucket and mop away before heading out of the bathroom, Hanako trailing behind you.

"Wait- Where are you going (y/n)-chan?!" Hanako asked, worried.

"I'm granting my own wish," You sprinted up the stairs to the rooftop. On the rooftop, you climbed up onto the railing, standing on it.

"(Y/N)-!" Hanako yelled, as he grabbed your wrist.

"Just let me die, Hanako," You looked at his amber eyes. "Dammit! I just want to die!" You felt tears growing in your eyes. "I'll see you in the afterlife so just let me go!" You yelled, squeezing your eyes shut. You started to pry his hand off your wrist, ignoring his pleas. You stepped off the roof, falling as Hanako watched you from the roof. You gave a slight smile before hitting the ground, killing you instantly. You heard a voice around you, assuming it was Hanako's. You were happy that it was the last thing you heard before you died.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 507