A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.. ❤

Type: Angst to Fluff
Gender: Gender Neutral
Warnings: Maybe a bit OOC
About: Hanahaki reader. A result of one sided love but it ends in fluff.
Requested by: wyriic

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

2nd POV

Photography. The only thing you were good at. At least, in your opinion. You joined the Photography Club for a few reasons but there was one in particular. Mitsuba Sousuke. You had always thought he was adorable and you secretly loved him, but you could never tell him. It would never work out.

"(y/n)-san!" You heard someone call your name as you sat on a bench outside, looking at your camera.

"Oh, Good afternoon Yashiro-san." You greeted back. "Did you need something?" You looked up from the camera to look at her big eyes.

"Yes, I did... Oh what did I come here for again..." She muttered to herself before snapping her head back up from a thinking position. "Oh right! Aoi told me to find a few people from the photography club to take pictures for something. Could you do that?"

"Oh, sure.." You smiled and got up. "I'll head there right away then." Your voice was getting a bit raspy as you finished your sentence. You hurried away, coughing a few petals that had bits of blood on them. It's getting worse by the day... You quickly dropped the petals on the ground and continued onwards towards the garden.

You turned the corner and spotted Aoi talking with someone. As you drew closer, your heart dropped. Spotting the coral-ish pink hair of none other than Mitsuba Sousuke made your heart drop. You wanted to leave and go home.

"I don't prefer to take pictures of people," Mitsuba was talking to Aoi. You tapped the purple haired girls shoulder slightly and as she turned around she smiled.

"Oh perfect! You both can take pictures of the garden and us with it!" She said, a bit too optimistic.

"Haha, yep... That's why you needed people from the Photography Club.." You didn't look at Mitsuba. You didn't want your hear to break more than he saw you as nothing more than a friend.

The afternoon went on with you both taking pictures of the Gardening Club doing various things, although you wouldn't admit that you had taken a picture of Mitsuba a few times.

Soon, it was growing dark and Yashiro thanked you and Mitsuba for coming. As you left both you and Mitsuba walked in silence. You hadn't been alone with him ever since you started to avoid him more. It made your heart ache that you had been doing so but you knew it was for the best.

"So, uhm.. How was your day, Mitsuba-san?" You asked, trying to make some conversation to stop the awkward silence.

"It was fine, the pictures made it a bit better I guess." He replied quickly.

"Well, that's good.." You held back some petals you felt in your mouth causing your voice to sound off. "I'm lucky to have you as a friend you know...!" You smiled at him.

"Yeah, me too I guess." He gave you one of his adorable smiles that you loved. You felt like you were going to melt. You spotted your house and stopped in front of it.

"Have a goodnight, Mitsuba-san!" You gave him a hug and went into your house, feeling happier than usual.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 572

I'm sorry this took a while, but I hope you like it!