omg, your eyes... ❤

Type: Fluff
Reader: Gender Neutral
Warnings: None
About: You're in the music club. I got some inspiration from Your Lie In April.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Second POV

You got up from your seat in class as the bell rang. You grabbed your bag, which was quite big, and headed out of the classroom. It was the end of the day and the club wasn't meeting today so nobody was going to be there. Well, that's what you thought. You opened the music room door, setting your bag down on a chair. The lights had been off, but since it was getting darker out, you turned them on. 

You're a musician. You play many instruments. Guitar, Piano, Violin, Viola, and more. Mostly string instruments but you didn't mind others. Picking up the shiny, wood violin from its stand, you started playing (favorite/song) on it. You had memorized it by heart and you never thought it was good enough.

Little did you know, there was someone watching you. Even though it's normal for the music club members to have a small audience when playing, most students had left for the day. A quiet click of a camera was heard. You turned your head around, not knowing where the noise came from.

"Hello? Who's there?" You called out, hearing another click. You spotted a pink person peeking from the side of the doorway. You couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl before they ran off. You sped walked over to the door to see they had already vanished. "Damn.." You muttered, going back to where you were standing.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Word Count: 269
Just a small drabble.