Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The Outing Pt. 2

December 18, 2150 (13 Days left)
4:00am

The Day was here, Their Outing is here. And they're excited as ever. Izuku and Ochaco had the idea to go to the place where Bakugo asked them to join, The Carnival. Izuku woke up early. Usually he the first to wake up, aside from Bakugo just to train. Everyday they would spar a few rounds. And today they forced themselves.

"Panting. The hell Deku!! I said no holding back." They where at the gym. 24/7 they would train constantly without hesitation. Skipping a few days but since they couldn't have contact with All Might, they forced themselves to spar.

"I know but i need to." Izuku had to. He was going somewhere with his classmates. Losing his energy may drain himself for the rest of the day.

"Sigh. Why exactly?" Bakugo wanted to know. They always fought hard but today seemed off for him.

"Well i need some energy to go somewhere later this morning." Izuku told him. With no belief Bakugo just ranted about his surpression of his quirk.

"Tch...seriously? And where are you going exactly?" Bakugo wasn't gonna let him off the loose.

"To the place you and camie wanted me and uraraka-san to go. The carnival." Izuku explained

"Fine, lets go back. It's getting very cold and my quirk isn't effective in this environment." Bakugo was packing his stuff. Preparing to leave him

"O-ok." Izuku said to him

So they pack their things and leave. They go outside and its getting more colder when they return.

"Uh... Kachan? I think we should go back." Izuku saw his environment filled with no sight of all. A blizzard rushed them. Blazing in early. What's worse it was still dark time.

"Tch, i don't care about your facts Deku. It's just wind. What else could happen." Bakugo jinxed himself as the blizzard became stronger ans stronger the more the time passed.

"I-it's getting colder. Im starting to feel numb." Izuku was being cautious on himself. Instead in Bakugo thoughts he thinks that he's complaining

"Just use your quirk." Bakugo started igniting himself. Even Izuku started to as well. But they both start to swell in the environment thye are experiencing. Luckily, the blizzard stopped. But things didn't seem right.

"It's so quiet." Izuku said

"Tch. At least the blizzard is gone. Plus we're almost in our dorms." Once Bakugo said that, a man with weapons charged straight into Bakugo. Aiming in his gut. Bakugo sensed it and dodged right away.

"The Heck!!!" Bakugo was confused

"Another villain? His Quirk must be his weapons." Izuku was rational. He was indentifying himself to learn more about him.

"Help me!!!" The Man said. He was a normal civilian. He was. Controlled by a quirk. Something that it can act on its own.

"Deku what are you waitng for!! Fight!!!" Bakugo was commanding him. Leaping unto the Man.

"He looks hurt...." Deku said to himself

"DEKU!!!!" Bakugo was having trouble on the enemy. He needed assistance from Izuku

"SMASH!!!!" Izuku hitted him in his face. Causing him to collapse in the process.

"That hurt. A little." The Man said. Charging at Izuku