Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter 2: New Year Resolutions

January 4, 2151

Just some few words I would like to say before we start the 2nd Special Chapter.
I wasn't expecting how fast my reads were escalating over the past week. I probably got like 600+ reads I think regarding this fanfic. And I'm surprised and glad that people up to this date still read this fanfic and to the new readers who started it. So thanks and let's begin.

January 4, 2151. The month of fun and games are over as Class-1A starts their school days once again. The majority of the class unfortunately, slept late.

Izuku on the other hand was not one of the majorities considering he woke up early as his own schedule days so. He brushed his teeth, took a shower and struggled to find his UA uniform and to wear it. It was once again, a new beginning. Only difference is, he's a boyfriend now.

"It's been a whole month since I didn't wear this and it feels hollowing." Izuku said as he noticed he lost some weight on his uniform. He managed to improvise and tuck his uniform all around just to be clean and presentable when he gets to his classroom later on.

Izuku's ears then hear someone power-walking down the hall as he realises that's his best friend Tenya Iida rushing down the stairs. Greeting him with a simple smile.

"Good Morning class-president" Izuku said. As Iida would reciprocate the same gesture.

"Ah good morning Midoriya. I see that you are up early." He said to Izuku. As Izuku would respond "Yeah I guess so... Its been a whole month so kind of bizarre to go back."

"Indeed, to be honest I was doubting that our classmates would be awake at this time of hour but perhaps I was wrong." Iida replied, as Izuku would bite down his meal for the day. Mochi Eggs coincidentally.

"Iida have you ate breakfast already?" He asked, Iida then answered "I will when I'm near the school premises." Iida would then rush off without him saying goodbye, Izuku was too late to respond but Iida was fast like his quirk.

"He's the same as always. I guess these Mochi Eggs will have to do. Actually it's the only thing I can eat." Izuku rephrased himself. Biting down thr Mochi Eggs until the plate was empty. Izuku washed his dishes then proceeded back to his dorm to get his stuff regarding to school. Before he headed outisde Heights Alliance. He forgot one single thing.

" Crap..... I forgot to wake up Ochaco." Izuku panicked as he rushed to her dorm to her wake up only her and her specifically. Kind of being selfish to wake the others.

"Wait..... Why am I panicking? We have 3 hour's until school starts. Sigh..... I'm such an Idiot." He said to himself realizing the time right now. Today he was preoccupied on his mind that he forgets sometimes what he needs to do or remember of.

Izuku finally approached his Girlfriend's dorm as a gentleman, he knocked first just for safety measures.

"Ochaco? You awake?" He softly said to the door to where Ochaco can hear his voice.

There was no response

"Hm...maybe I can open her door but I don't think that will work because the door us locked. And her gender appeal shows it. Maybe she's a late sleeper? No she can't be one of those people." Izuku had the instinctive act to mumble again. Continuing to mumble until miraculously, Ochaco can hear muffled sounds from the other side of her door. Getting irritated by the unknown and continous noise Ochaco forced herself to wake up. And had the urge to open her door to see who was from the other side that woke her up.