JATP Page/Episode 18 : Hunter's POV

A/n : If u guys forgot who Hunter is, he is the one Julie met on her way to the park.

Now let's start the story!

As soon as I say bye to Julie I decide to go back to my foster home. It sucks but it is better than sleeping at the park. Again. Anyway I type in the keypad for the garage and use my key to open the door. When I come in there is no one here except for Tommy, who is 3, and Renee, she just turned 8. Like usual, the fosters aren't here. The foster parents usually go out on Wednesdays. Tommy and Renee aren't related to me but I am their 'big brother' so I tuck them both into their beds. There are 7 kids at this place and they all HATE the parents. 8 if you count me. Once they are all asleep I head to my room. I'm the oldest so I get my own room. I walk to my room, which is only across the hall from the kid's room. I'm almost 18 so soon I can move out of this shithole. I stop at my bathroom to wash my face. I take off my jeans and go to bed in my underwear and a T-shirt. As I'm laying in bed I hear a little voice. "You never said good night." It's my sister. My real sister, Sammy. That is just her nickname.

~This is supposed to be Sammy~

Her real name is Samantha. She just turned 5 a few months ago. "Oh, hey, Sammy. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." I say at a whisper. She hops up onto my bed with her little plush elephant in hand. "Richy is snoring again. Can I sleep here?" She says begging. I hate when she sleeps in my bed, but what am I supposed to say. If I say no she cries, if I tell her she can but on the other side she cries. The only way she doesn't cry is if she can sleep in my bed and I hold her close so that no 'monsters from under the bed' can take her away. "Ok, ok but don't talk, I'm tired and I have an exam tommorow." She nods her head, but then guess what? She is talking for the next hour. Then she falls asleep. I sigh and finally shut my tired eyes. Then she starts sleep singing. Yes, that is a thing.

~I do it lmao~

I end up probably falling asleep at like 2 am. When I wake up at 8 am, she has all the covers and is still sleep singing. Or humming. I just hear music. I shut off my alarm and take a quick shower. When I get out of the shower she is sitting at my desk, playing pac-man on my phone. Draining. My. Battery. I just groan and get dressed. I decide to wear a white T-shirt with blue jeans and a SUPREME hoodie. I pull on my vans and run to the kitchen. The foster parents are still sleeping so I make 2 slices of toast for each kid. I grab the pack of bread and begin to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..." I stop when I hear the doorbell ring. When I open I see none other than Julie. She is wearing a bergundy hoodie and black leggings and has her camo back pack slung over her right shoulder. "Walk me to school?" She asks with a smile. "Actaully, I'm making breakfast for the other kids here right now." I say. "Do you want any help? I make my own lunch and breakfast every day so I might be a good contribution." She asks. "That would be great! I mean... come in." She giggles. We walk to the kitchen. I take out the rest of the toast and after the math I need... 16? "Do you want some?" I ask before I put the last slices of bread into the toaster. "Nah, I ate at home. But thanks for asking." She is putting butter on all of the already-toasted slices. "No problemo." She looks at me and shakes her head. "You need to work on your spanish accent, chico." We laugh for a little while and then of course, Sammy walks in. "Hunter, who's this?" Julie says walking over to Sammy and crouching down. "Oh um that's Sammy." I say with a smile. "Oh she is so cute! Hey, Sammy. I'm Julie, your brother's friend." Sammy smiles and winks at me. "Yeah, 'friends'." Sammy says with her cute little girl lisp. Julie looks at me and we both blush like hell. Julie finally breaks the silence. "Well, we should get to school." I nod my head and give Sammy a kiss on the forehead. Me and Julie sprint out of the door, racing to school which was just around the corner. I usually drive myself, but I told Julie I would walk her and I think it would be a bit akward if I drove her to school. She obviously gets there first since I had to take a few (many) breath breaks. I'm fit, I just don't like running. Apparently we have 1st period together, which is math, my worst subject. Of course, Julie is the star student. She is so smart.

*Hunter staring at Julie for the rest of math class*

As I am on my way to 2nd period, I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see Julie running towards me. "Hey, what's up? Aren't you going to be late?" I ask her. "The math teacher said I had to tutor you so that your grades could go up. He said that if you can't get your grades up, you'll be kicked out of your electives. Oh and I heard you played piano..." Jesus, she talks so fast. "Uh yeah that's right? So your gonna tutor me?" I ask. "Pretty much yeah." I nod. "Um I got to get to class but I'll talk to you later." She says and then gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs off.
"Woah."

—————————-

How many of u guys love this guy already?
I do lmao
Sammy is so freaking cute tho lol
Ok here is our question :

How many languages can u speak?
Oh and tell me what languages those are.

I can speak:

-Spanish
Hola, ¿qué tal estás?

-French
Salut, comment ça va?

-English
Hello, how are you?

-Portuguese/Brazilian
Oi, como você está?

And a teensy bit of Chinese

☺️

Love u guys!

Lily 😋