JATP Page/Episode 10 : Julie's POV

Just a quick author's note : I love when people comment with ideas so feel free to do that cause... wellllll... I get writer's block alot sooo. Yeah. ANYWAY let's start this chapter and I hope ya'll enjoy it!

————————————-

Apparently I was blushing like crazy cause then Carlos said "Julie, you good? You look like a tomato." I rolled my eyes and glared at my dad. He just crossed his arms over his chest "I guess there is no dinner for you. You too, Luke." Luke springs out of my bed and says "Sorry, Julie. I'm really hungry." He then sprints down the stairs and sets himself up at the table. I laugh but my dad is still looking at me. Caleb guides Carlos out of the room and leaves himself. My dad then sits on my bed "Why didn't you tell me? I'm okay with it, I just didn't want to see... that." I chuckle and he joins. "Sorry, dad. In all honesty, I didn't know it was gonna happen either soooo." He then rolls his eyes. I guess the eye roll really does run in our family. "So are you two dating now orrrr?" I groan "Dad! Look I don't know but, like, seriously?" He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forhead. "I'm happy for you sweetheart. Just..." I interupt "Don't get my heart broken. Yeah. I know. Flynn must have said that to me 100 times." He laughs and shakes his head. I then stand up and walk to the door with my dad following we go downstairs to where Luke is the only one sitting at the table. You know he is hungry if he is staring at the kitchen tapping his foot. Ugh so cute. "Can we eat?" Luke says with a puppy dog face. My dad doesn't care so he asks my to go get the guys and Carlos and... Caleb. Sorry it is so weird to tell myself we are going to have dinner with a guy that tried to hurt my band but is apparently my uncle. I walk to the garage where Reggie is about to fall if the couch, Alex is trying to balance his drumsticks in his nose, again. And Caleb and Carlos are looking at baby pictures of Carlos. To sum it all up, Carlos is talking about how cute he was and yeah you get the gist. I clap my hands together and say "Come on boys. Time for dinner. Reggie facedown on the floor reaches for Alex but instead he jumps over. I elbow Alex in the arm and walk to Reggie. I help him get up and then he wipes off his jeans which were now covered in dust. Carlos and Caleb were on their way to the kitchen so me and Reggie were there last. We all sat down and of course, I sat down next to Luke. All of the sudden we feel the ground shake. Almost on que Willie poofs in bit lands on the floor. He has dirt all over him and probably has internal bleeding. Alex gets up and runs to him. He turns him over and spots a large dark spot above his heart. Willie starts to cry not knowing what is going on. Out of nowhere NICK poofs in. All of us gasp. "Don't worry I'm not dead. Caleb is my boss." We all exhale. Caleb kicks Nick in the shin. "Oww!" Nick winces. Luke smiles a millisecond later. I couldn't help but smile too. And Nick noticed it so I stopped. My dad then stands up and says "Ok what the heck is going on here, Caleb?" Caleb must only be scared of my dad cause whenever my dad raises his voice to a higher tone he gets scared. It is actually pretty funny. Anyway Caleb says "It is nothing." Caleb poofs out and after Nick taking a nice long look at me he poofs out too. After that we all go to Willie. He is panicking and Alex is too. A few minutes later, Willie. Stops. Moving.

————————

Sorry about the wait for another chapter. And also for the cliffhanger... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I hope y'all have some fun even if ur only watching scary movies and eating candy.
🍬
🍫
👻
🎃
Love you guys
Lily <3