JATP Page/Episode 4 : Julie's POV

Why did I start crying? Now they are worried about me. They should be worried about Reggie! I am no doctor but that scar was bad. And it was infected. How did it get infected so quickly?!?! At this point Luke's shirt is almost drenched with my tears. "Julie it is going to be ok." Luke said to me in a calming voice. Once I gathered my bearings, me and the boys, including Willie all went to my mom's studio. I had school the next day so I had the boys go to sleep and I did the same.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was the next day and I had to go to school so I put my clothes down, grabbed an apple and went to school. Once I got the books from my locker I walked to my 1st period. Science. Fun.

*LUNCH*

I wasn't that hungry and I didn't want Flynn to worry about me so I went to the library. A few pages into my book, I hear a whoosh. It came from the other side of the library but I had to check it out. When I walked over to where I heard the whoosh, I don't see anything. But when I turn around to walk back to my seat... I see an adult man sitting on the table with a dahlia twirling in his fingers. "What a beautiful flower." He said. "Who are you?" He laughed at what I said but I don't know why. "I think you know exactly who I am." I shook. That is Caleb. The man that almost destroyed my band. "What do you want?" I said. "Just a small favor. I need the lyrics to the last song you wrote with your mother." Stand Tall. Stand Tall was the last song I wrote with my mother before she died. "I-I don't even remember the last song I wrote with her. And why the heck would you want the lyrics to a song?" He laughed at me again. Seriously am I THAT funny? "Oh and one more thing. If you don't give me those lyrics by Friday at dawn, I will destroy your 'band' and you will never see them again." His words shook me. I walked away so that I wouldn't cry. "By dawn!" He yelled at me.  I then went to my last periods and after walked home. At home the boys were going to talk to me but I went upstairs to look for the lyrics. Stand Tall was the last one we wrote but we didn't finish it. Me and Luke and finished it. Together. My mind was racing so I just flopped onto my bed. Thoughts of Luke, my band... my mom bounced around in my head. Luke poofed into my room and almost screamed. "Hey what's up? You didn't even say hi when you came back from school." I just looked at him. I said the first words that came to mind. "I was with Nick. We were practicing for another dance. It was pretty fun." Ugh why did I say that?!?! He backed away but managed to not seem too jealous. "O-oh um do you want me to go orrrr?" I felt bad to say it "Yeah, please." He poofed out as soon as I finished talking. Why does this always happen to me?

——————————————-

Thanks for reading this chapter. I am so glad for my new followers, votes and reads. Make sure to read NarjissBennani "Julie and the Phantoms What happened next" a JATP fanfic and julieandthefantoms  "The Spark" a Juke fanfic if you like this book! Oh and also make sure to vote on "Wow" by Savannah Lee May!

Lily <3