JATP Page/Episode 20 : The Final Chapter

Before we start this up,
i want to thank all of my followers for the views, votes and follows.
18k guys?!??
thats crazy!!!!
i love u all
and i hope u enjoy the last chapter of
JATP Season 2
im going to make this chapter as if they are all getting interviewed
hehe
have fun!

*4 years AFTER the Hunter situation*

JULIE

Me and Luke have been together for a while now. Me and Hunter haven't talked since... and I got rid of Nick. Not in that way... I just got him to leave me alone... with a restraining order. Alex is happily single with his little dog, Willie. Reggie and Flynn FINALLY got together. We had been wanting that to happen for YEARS. Did I forget to mention I AM ENGAGED TO LUKE?!?! Well, yup! I am! Carlos and my dad are happy without Caleb. And I for one, am going to get used to this ring on my finger.

LUKE

I love Julie. So much. I was so nervous to ask her out before, but then, it was a piece of cake! I am SO glad that Caleb and Nick are off our backs! They were getting *beep* annoying.

ALEX

Yes. I named my dog after my dead lover. No. I do not love my dog like that. But I still love my dog of course. If I didn't that would be mean. And I am not a mean person. Right?

REGGIE

Flynn is the BEST girlfriend ever. And I am not saying that because she told me to. I really do love her, and I hope that we end up like Luke and Julie. Oooh! Uncle Reg has a nice ring to it!

FLYNN

Oh, Reggie, don't be silly! I never told you to say anything. But anyways, I guess I am the best girlfriend ever.

————————————

thanks for reading my story guys
all of u
here is a compromise
if we can get to 1k votes
by the end of 2021
i will write
a
season
3

u up for the challenge?
pls read my hunger games fanfic
i am also finishing up the 1st chapter for my twilight fanfic so
yea

love u all!!

lily :)