"I'll start easy with you. but your next punishment will be worse if you act up again sweetheart." I say, turning it on the lowest point it could go on.

I slowly hold her clit hood back, examine the swollen pink bud that was throbbing to be stimulated.

I place the tip directly on her nub chuckling as she quickly jumped at the sensation grinding her hips to get it off her bare clit

I place the tip directly on her nub chuckling as she quickly jumped at the sensation grinding her hips to get it off her bare clit. "Stop moving." Elijah growls, she stops and whines with her body shaking.

"Didn't I say be quiet?" I laugh at her face, as she scrunched her nose up trying not to make any noise. "Enzo." She moans, with her legs spasming every few seconds. "Higher?" I ask. She shakes her head no, screwing her eyes shut.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, okay?" "I... O-Okay.." She cried out tugging on the cuffs wishing they weren't on her wrists right about now. I turn it up a notch, she cries quickly being overwhelmed since it's directly on her swollen nub.

Her nub starts contracting, telling me she was about to spill over. I quickly take it off, putting it still on, on the bed as I watched her eyes flood with tears of being edged for the first time. She closes her eyes panting, while she gulps.

"Breathe in and out. Don't focus on getting close to coming, Just clear your mind." Elijah gives her a tip, as I place it back on her clit after she recovered from almost having an orgasm, I mean she did.

I just ruined it and didn't let her pretty self cum. She looks beautiful wanting more, needing more, needing her daddy's cocks to please her, wanting them to make her feel good.

"You want daddy's cock don't you?" I ask, chuckling palming the bulge in my sweatpants. She nods slowly with her eyebrows furrowed. "So bad.." She whispers looking into my eyes with them still glassy with tears.

"How bad?" I ask turning it on max, pressing it on her nub causing her to jump from sensitivity already. "S-So. So b-b.. b-bad.." She spits out looking into my eyes with her legs trembling. "Can you hold on for daddy?"

"Y-Yes.." "Good, now hold it, princess." I chuckle slipping my index finger inside of her, curling it up towards her g-spot. "I'm gonna cum.." She whispers.

I let her orgasm build up to where she's just about to cum. I pull it off and my finger out. Her eyelids leak of tears, her body shakes from being so overwhelmed.

"Please... Please... Enzo, I need to. I need to cum." She pleads to sniff the tears away. I wipe her tears away with my thumb, the pad of it.

She closes her eyes letting me wipe them both completely. She sniffs again, letting out a shaky breath. I don't know why I'm being so easy on her.

Maybe because it's her first punishment, and I don't want to go too far yet, especially into bdsm. She knows what it is, but not how it feels, how she doesn't know how we get carried away and hurt women sometimes.

"Please Enzo." She mutters laying her head back, on the pillows sighing as my eyes stared at her breasts. I lean and press soft gentle kisses to her rosebuds, that tweak up beneath my lips.

"What do you say?" "Please sir?" She whispers. "Good girl." I whisper, leaning up and taking the vibrator off, I quickly take off my sweatpants too "Enzo!" She gasps, as I denied her orgasm once again.

"Sh." I hush her, unlocking the cuffs, and untying the ropes. "I'd recommend for you to hold onto me as tight as you possibly can, I won't be so gentle this time." I chuckle, sliding her legs on my shoulders.

Her hand holds onto my hips, I place my hand over hers and begin to ram inside of her. She screams my name, I cover her mouth remembering the maids and butlers are still here cleaning.

You know, what?? Fuck it, if they don't know my name.. they will know for sure. I uncover her mouth smirking. "On second thought.. be as loud as you want." She nods. My cock swiftly thrusts rougher inside of her juicy trenches them squeezing me in.

She screams and screams and screams. Her yells of pleasure fill the entire room echoing out into the hallway, all of the cleaning staff can hear her.

Now they all know she's ours.. but know for sure they know she's ours and ours only. "Say you're ours. Now!" "I'm yours, Enzo!!" She yells, with her orgasm approaching quicker than she expected.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum En.." She trails off, as her orgasm floods her body. I watch as she becomes quiet as her eyes roll in the back of her head for a couple of seconds before returning to mine.

Her lips perk up, begging to be kissed. I lean down slamming our lips together rougher than I ever kissed her before. She can barely keep up with my lips at the rate they're moving together.

"Cum, cum with me now." I smirk against her tasty lips. She nods, opening her eyes looking into mine as her orgasm faded as she came. "Ahhh! Enzo!! Yes!"

"Good... fucking... little... girl.." I growl loudly, releasing my huge load of seed inside of her again.

...

We walk out of the room with the bed soaking wet behind us, boy oh boy did she leave a damn mess. That's exactly why we went to a guest bedroom, and not ours.

I planned on sleeping on the same covers tonight. The maids and butlers look out the direction with their eyes widened, I glare at them all causing them to scurry back to what they were doing.

That's right bitch, she's ours.. and ours only. Her phone rings, She answers it. "Hello?" "Is this Angelica James?" "Who's asking?" "I'm your lawyer, Layla White." Her face falls cold. "Why would I need a lawyer?" "I'm aware that your mother and father went missing a few years ago?"

I arch my brow at Angelic, as she hurried to the kitchen to talk without the cleaning staff hearing.

Me and Elijah trail closely behind her. "My mom is dead. She overdosed on Heroin she didn't go missing." "Well... these transactions say otherwise, Ms. James, I will be coming by within the hour to inform you about everything."

"You don't even know where I live?" "You live with Enzo and Elijah Vicci. Boyfriends?" "I don't see how that concerns you."

"Well, it is my business to know everything.. as your lawyer anyways. See you in thirty minutes, Ms. James."