two

Enzo

I almost fucking kissed her today I swear, I want to rip those clothes off of her tiny body and fuck her senseless so bad. I can't do that yet though, I know I can't.

Not until she shows signs that she feels the same way, not until Amelia and we are over. She bites her bottom lip as she stares at a sleeping Elijah. I pretend to be asleep.

She caresses Elijah's cheek and sighs. "I wish I was more than your damn friend right now." With that my eyes bolt open, I stare at her as she licks her lips looking at Elijah.

She slowly lets go of his face as her hand goes down his chest, feeling his pierced nipples and abs. She sighs as she takes her hand off, Elijah suddenly wakes up quickly grabbing her wrist and putting back on his chest.

She bites her bottom lip as she admires his tattoos on his chest, he stares down at her as moves her hand all over his body. He grabs her hand up his arm, she lets out a tiny moan feeling his muscles.

"Good girl." He says again, Elijah and me like to be dominant. Dominant to the fact where if she ever pissed us off, she'd be punished. During sex, that's rough which it will always be, she'll call us sir or daddy until we please for her to stop.

She soon stops, she takes her hand from his realizing what she was doing. "Is your fever better?" I ask rubbing her arm, she looks up at me directly to my eyes and nods. "I feel fine."

Elijah puts his hand on her forehead, her cheek, her other cheek, the side of her neck. "You're still burning up a bit angel," He sighs, rubbing her hips. She closes her eyes. "I feel fine, just a little lightheaded."

Elijah slowly lifts her so she's in his lap, sideways. I smile watching them, as he rocks her back and forth like he would a baby. "I'm not a baby, you know?" "You're our baby." I chuckle getting up, going to the kitchen, and getting her some more water.

"Baby, you gotta stay hydrated." I pass her the water, she takes a big gulp of it and keeps taking big gulps until she finished the bottle of water. "I'm hydrated now." She smiles.

"You're such a pain in my ass." I laugh kissing her forehead. She smiles. "I'm going on a date next weekend." She whispers. "Who?" We both ask stiffening in unison. "Look, he's a nice guy-" "He probably just wants sex." "Who said I didn't either." she mutters, sighing.

"Just tell us if this guy hurts you in any way, we'll tear his head off and feed his cock to him." "He won't Enzo." She sighs, rolling her eyes. "Angelica be careful, ok?" Elijah sighs, holding her tighter. "I will Elijah." Every single damn time she says our names, it's so sexy.. the way our names roll off her tongue is just breath.

'Blind faith
Heartache
Mind games
Mistakes
My sweet fireball
My sweet rigmarole
I want it all
I want it all
Old dogs
New tricks
Can you feel it?
Space-age country girl
Stone cold miracle
I want it all
I want it all
And then suddenly it hit me it's a year ago
Since I drank miniature whiskey and we shared your coke
Ain't it just like you to kiss me and then hit the road
Leave me listening to the stones
2000 light-years from home
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
Shoo-wop, shoo-wop
I want it all
I want it all
I want it all
I want it all'

I want all of her, I want every single inch of her glorious body.. god she looks so sexy right now next to me. Here's the thing, she never admitted it yet but she's a virgin.

She's scared to say it because she doesn't know how we're going to react. We asked her before when we were playing 21 questions. She didn't answer, she said skip. Which wasn't an option but tonight.. she's gonna tell the truth to us whether she liked it or not actually.

We're now sitting on the couch, drinking Hennessy. "Virgin?" I ask chuckling, with a smirk slowing gliding my lips to the side. She looks away from our stinging, flaring eyes.

"Skip." She pops the P. "Sweetheart, you were just talking about getting laid. You were lying weren't you?" Elijah asks making the tone of his voice sound sweet and angelic like hers almost.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." She mutters looking up into his eyes finally. "Fine. You win tonight, but we're talking about this sooner or later whether you like it or not." I chuckle, reaching my hand out to the strands of hair that escapes her ponytail.

I curl it in my finger, tucking it behind her ear. She stiffens, her lips part as she looks back up to my steaming eyes. "Angelica," I whisper leaning in closer, she let out a tiny whimper as our noses touched.

I quickly tilt my head and kisses her forehead, slowly. She closes her eyes as I pull her tiny self into my huge muscular arms. Her arms wrap around my neck, as she hangs onto me.

"You smell good beautiful." I smile, kissing her cheek. A red crimson shade faints her cheeks quickly, heating up slightly. "You smell good too."

She inhales my cologne, sighing into my neck. She pecks my cheek and quickly pulls away with the redness still on her rosy red soft squishy cheeks. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too, princess." I smile chuckling. Fuck are we about to destroy her in a little bit?