Sorry I Slipped On My Own Tears

"I don't sense anyone here..." Mista mumbled, glancing around at the open stalls and then around the room to look for any vents, but there didn't seem to be any that were big enough for a wombat sized Stand to crawl through.

"Let's at least figure out what the enemy looks like." Abbacchio set a hand against the sink before bringing forth his stand. "Moody Blues! Transform into whoever was in here a few dozen seconds ago, and pursue them!"

(Y/N) hovered near the entrance of the restaurant to search for anyone suspicious, but her attention quickly shifted upon the sudden bolt of a certain orange child. Did something happen? She blinked in confusion as he body slammed and bounced right off Abbacchio and dove to the leaking sink. Was... was something wrong? Hesitantly, (Y/N) peaked inside the bathroom to check on them, only to see something she really didn't want to. "Narancia what the FUCK."

"Look at me! Look in here!" He called in a sing songy tune, cheeks stained pink once he saw (Y/N) hovering at the door, looking positively mortified.

"What the hell? That's disgusting!" Abbacchio growled, stepping backward and covering (Y/N)'s eyes as Narancia chided him to come closer. "What are you talking about? Have you turned into some kind of pervert?"

"We're trying to investigate because you said you saw the enemy in here!" Mista coughed, doing his best to recover from the sight. (Y/N) would never recover. "Did you really see them in here?"

"God. Nope. Gonna... gonna... take a moment." (Y/N) stumbled outside to catch her breath, her blush had reached her ears, not expecting to see Narancia's fucking piss stream. "If you need me, I'm going to just be pouring bleach into my eyes."

Out of the back of her mind, she almost expected to hear Fugo scold her for her lighthearted halfjoke, but he was not here. And she needed to realize that. Taking a deep breath, she sat down at the table to check for anything that looked out of place, joined by Bruno, Abbacchio, and Mista. "(Y/N), drink some water, you look about ready to explode."

"Thanks." She reached for a glass, only for her hand to rudely be slapped away. They needed to search for the stand, so she couldn't tamper with anything. It sucked, because she did actually want some water. "Okay, nevermind, I revoke that statement, jeez."

"You can have some water after we are done. We need to find the enemy first and foremost." Bruno promised, resting a hand on the table and letting Moody Blues search the area. With a soft pout, she stood up to go look for something else to drink, only to get that piecing feeling again. Someone was watching them, she knew it. Spreading her search, she did her best to locate any heat signatures in the area. The problem with such a thing is that it doesn't count things inside buildings, or even buildings themselves depending on the temperature. It was all one big heatmap, but despite that, there were two people on the roof right across from them. Her eyes trailed to the glass windows as she walked past, getting a single glimpse of two men who really were watching them. She bit her lip, hiding in the cover of the building and making her way to exit out back. If she could sneak around the other way, maybe she'll be able to ambush them!

"Giorno!" Narancia shouted, the sharp had managed to bite into his neck, dragging him underneath the water despite the shallowness. He grit his teeth, whipping out his stand and littering the ground with bullet holes. The shark had already teleported, even while keeping a tight grip on Giorno's body. And even attacking, all his bullets did was scatter the water! Fuck!

"Yes! I got him!" Squalo grinned, they had scooted over the balcony to rest on the roof instead, focused entirely on their victory. All was going according to plan! "If we take care of Giorno Giovanna, who controls life and can heal his friends, it'll be a piece of cake to eliminate the rest of his friends one by one."

"Yes, exactly how we planned it, but we should finish off Giorno immediately, Squalo. According to my information, Narancia's Aerosmith can track carbon dioxide. Even though Giorno's unconscious right now, if he's breathing, your Clash, which bit into him, will be tracked down." He ran a hand over his lover's pec, stroking the surface and increasing the sexual fucking tension between the two istfg- "Even if you jump from liquid to liquid. It won't be good if Aerosmith tracks down your location and gets ahead. It'll track us down."

"Alright, Tiziano." He shivered as his breath cascaded over his face, staring deeply into the golden eyes of his love. "I'll stop Giorno's breathing. Right now."

Peeking out from the alley, they seemed thoroughly distracted by something, enough for her to make her way across the back of the bridge out of their sight. Right now, she could see them lean forward, something had happened? She paused, listening carefully to the conversation above her. A deeper and smoother tone seemed a little frantic. "Hold it, what was that, Squalo?"

"I said I'd take his body to the canal and..." For assassins or whatever, they were pretty loud. So one of them was named Squalo, but then which one?

"No, I'm talking about Narancia. I almost didn't hear it, but he definitely said it! He said "They got away!" With his voice!" Narancia? Was this about Narcy's weird as fuck behaviour right now? "As long as my Talking Head is on his tongue, he should only be able to say the opposite of his intent. But he said, "they got away!" He even said the radar symbol disappeared. Squalo! Move away from there immediately!"

"What are you talking about, Tiziano?" Tiziano and Squalo, huh? She narrowed her eyes, listening carefully as they narrated the fight play by play. How kind of them. "Giorno's not breathing at all! There's no one else who can track down my Clash!"

"He said, "They got away!" on purpose! It was to put you at ease! It was to stop Crush's teleportation for even a moment!" Well, while they were having a couple's fight, crush has been still for at least ten seconds. Weird how they do things, don't they? "I don't know how, but he's definitely tracking you!"

Tiziano was correct on this one, Giorno had moved when narancia shot, just so the bullets would hit him instead and there'd be residue from the gunshots that could be tracked. And just as he had planned, he could see him clear as day! Above her, Squalo let out a wail of pain as gunshots littered his body, spraying blood all over the rooftop. Narancia got them! Springing to life, she pulled herself onto the ledge, squeezing the metal bar and activating her stand. Two people sitting so close, exposed to the hot sun for however long, it wouldn't take long at all for them to float.

"It's no use, Squalo, now that he's shot you twice, he'd be able to track the residue from your gunshot wounds!" Tiziano hissed, holding his lover closer in concern as he glanced at the group below them. They hadn't seemed to notice them at all, but... were they that far away? White locks floated upward, drawn to the heat of the sun and a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"You two..." (Y/N) pulled herself onto the rooftop, cracking her neck after having to crane it upwards to listen to their conversation for way too long. "Are really bothersome, you know that?"