Why Open Your Legs When You can Open The Bible

"Wait wait wait, repeat that one more time?" (Y/N) sat up, her arms waving in the air to cut him off. They were in the middle of another meeting, this time discussing how to cut off and eliminate the human trafficking that was resurfacing throughout their territory while also gaining more influence, power, and reach within their organization. How were they planning to pull this off?

"We are targeting another mafia within Italy." Giorno quoted as if that was as simple as getting a coffee. It wasn't. Although Passione was strong and powerful, the reason it grew so quickly was due to the drugs it sold. In comparison to the other mafias which were much larger and continued to sell drugs, Passione had started to deflate a bit, lower gangstars that joined due to their money and not stands had started to migrate to the nearby mafias instead, since Passione wasn't as lenient as the former boss allowed it to be. Even with main cities covered, smaller territories continued to seep into their turf. "This has to be done as soon as possible."

Passione had an intense density of stand users in comparison to other mafias, this meant that its population, while strong and versatile, seemed much smaller and weaker than its neighbors, and that meant it wouldn't be long before they decided to attack and try to swallow them up. It was true that with their vast amount of land and limited amount of gangstars to protect it, they were stretched pathetically thin. That is why they must go on the offensive first. It was reasonable enough to Bruno and Abbacchio. "How do you suggest we do that?"

"I'm sure they already suspect a change in management, especially with everything that has happened, and timing wise. They probably think that it's some hereditary hand off, and an idiot son decided to show off his newfound position." Fugo's eyebrows furrowed in thought, and Narancia nodded along as if he just had the same thought. "They're probably keeping watch to just see how things will proceed and to wait for the perfect moment. Since our power is lowering, they are expecting it to continue to plummet exponentially."

"And that is why we are striking now." Giorno nodded, standing up to walk towards the window. A salty breeze tickled their skin as it came by, darting past the curtains and through their hair. "Of course, not from the front."

"What do you mean by that?" Naranica leaned back against the wall. He didn't really understand what they were talking about, in all honesty. "If we are gonna attack them, where else could we go that by the front?"

"From the inside." Lifting his finger, a butterfly landed upon it, the intricate patterns as delicate as a spider's web were to warn others that attempted to eat it. "They thrive off their profit from the black market, mainly from organ and human trafficking. We need someone in there."

"As a slave? Like, damsel in distress type thing? Cause we got a damsel and we got distress." Mista chuckled to himself as he imagined Trish and then (Y/N), always managing to joke even in the worst situations.

"No, I would never take that chance. As a customer." Giorno sighed. He knows that it was possible, but there was no need to risk it when there were other things less risky and just as effective. "Unfortunately, everyone here is a known member of Passione, and Trish is not going to cut it because she is too well known as a pop star, but besides Trish and besides all of us, there is one more candidate. (Y/N)."

"More like a process of elimination- jeez." Said girl furrowed her eyebrows, crossing her legs as she realized that her nervous tick started to resurface. "Alright, so if I was to somehow find a way to... Buy a slave... How does this..."

"They would be monitored by Capos that report to the underboss. Anything lower has a higher chance of being leaked out, which can cause a number of problems, even more so than just the police. That is why to purchase someone, they would perform background checks. But you have no such thing, nothing but an obviously fake school ID. They would be wary, of course, and this is where you strike. You make it seem as if that was truly your own doing. With money and wealth and power, you can even flex the Speedwagon Foundation. The Underboss is the one that settles everything. If you're lucky, a Consigliere will join, although I doubt that'll happen. Don't attack them, I doubt you will overpower them, and I doubt that they don't have stands. All you need to do is keep them preoccupied."

"Preoccupied? You say that like it's the easier thing in the world, what are you going to do as I do that?" Of course, she trusted his judgement, and if this was his decision, then she really didn't have much of a choice but to follow, but she did have a few complaints she would like to address. "How is this going to help at all?"

"It's best you don't know. I trust you, but you can't know anything more than that, understood? Just... read their souls and see what you can get. How accurate can it become? That weird... soul sight of yours?" He quirked an eyebrow towards her. It wasn't necessary, but if it was good at reading people... it could help them a decent amount.

"It's just... random things, really. Like how you look at someone and you can tell that they like blueberry muffins, or something. It's getting a bit better, but right now everything is mostly just a conversation starter. I can kind of tell if... if they know something? Although it's mostly based on whether the person is lying to themselves or not. It's weird. I can't explain it." She shook her head, closing her eyes as her view expanded, swallowing up everything but the faded outlines of their bodies, the souls and auras that blossomed from each of them were unique in so many different ways, it was impossible to describe with how much it fluctuated.

"That'll do. Use it how you can." Of course there was more to the plan, there always was. It is just easier for her if she didn't know. And she didn't, but she could see he knew something important that he wouldn't tell her about.

Her leg shook, but she ignored it.