Narancia Ending

He could barely remember that fight. It wasn't as if he forgot, no, in fact, he remembered the end all too clearly. He remembered hailing bullets on that old bag of bones, he remembered seeing (Y/N) fall back, and everyone rushing to get to her, he remembered how peaceful she looked when she lay back on the concrete, as if she just randomly took a nap on the sidewalk, and he remembered grabbing her and begging that she wake up, but she didn't.

"How long is she going to be out, do you think?" Narancia sat by the bed, watching as her chest rose and fell with soft snoozes. Any onlooker would think she was just resting, but she's been 'just resting' for two days now! Who the heck sleeps that long? Giorno and Bruno had said to just let her rest until she wakes up naturally, since it wasn't a coma or any sort of concussion. She must've just been... stressed. Or something.

"It shouldn't be long, but we might have to start worrying if she's going to be sleeping any longer, it'll affect her health." Fugo shrugged his shoulders and stood up, exiting the room to put away the completed notebooks. "She'll wake up when it's time, so don't worry too much."

"Yea..." The ravenette watched as the door to her room shut, trapping him inside the disturbingly silent room. She didn't really move much in her sleep, and the only time he caught signs of life from her is when Mista pinched her nose to see if she would wake up, only for her to smack his arm hard enough to leave a mark. So they couldn't force her awake, which meant they were stuck playing the waiting game. "Right."

Drumming his fingers against the mattress, he took a moment to look around her room again. There really wasn't a lot there, not much to keep a person entertained. That would probably explain why so much of her time was spent in other rooms, but then again, maybe it was because she was in other rooms that she found no reason to decorate? She should have, it would be less boring for him to stay here... Sure, he could just leave, but why would he do that? He wanted to make sure she was okay... actually, this reminded him of a different story, Snow White. But instead of seven dwarves crafting an elaborate glass coffin, it was more like seven idiots just throwing her into bed and hoping for the best. But Snow white woke up from a kiss, didn't she...? Ah! He shouldn't think those things about the totally unconscious and totally vulnerable person in front of him! "Mmmhg."

"Huh? (Y/N)? Was that you??" She just groaned, shit, did he say something allowed? Did she read his mind? She could do something like that after all, couldn't she? Wait, she's waking up, she's waking up!! "Holy shit, (Y/N)! You're awake!"

"Hmm... No I'm not." (E/C) eyes once again closed, her hoarse voice quickly cut out and she rolled over to sleep longer. But Narancia had other plans, crawling into bed to violently shake her awake, really not something you should do with the patient, but shut up. "Noooo... Five more minutes..."

"No! You've been asleep for two days!" He gave her another shake, watching her eyebrows crease and glare up at him.

"Fine. two minutes." And then, just like that, she was out. Well, out, but it was more of rebuilding herself. She suffered considerable damage in that fight, not only physically but mentally. She should be lucky that the effects would not heavily influence her mind or her health, but a long rest would be needed for her soul to shift through the information and build up what happened. "And get me some water, I'm gonna die..."

"... I saved your ass, I'm not your errand boy!" Narancia whined, hurrying downstairs to get her a glass anyway. He was really worried about her. For a second, he really thought she might've never woken up, but there she was, in the flesh, still herself. Bursting into her room again, he set the water down on the desk and shook her awake again. "C'mon, hurry up and drink something, I can get food too..."

"I thought you weren't the errand boy?" (Y/N) forced herself to sit up and take the glass, chuggin the cool liquid and setting the glass down. "Damn that hit the spot, you saved me again, Narcy..."

"Right? I deserve a reward." He pouted, leaning forward on her bed to stare at her. Despite her forty eight whopping hours of sleep, she still looked kind of tired... "I've been here for two days, you know?"

"Is that so? You should sleep more." That's true, he probably looked more tired than her at the moment, huh? Well, schooling does do that to do. "Y'know what? I know what your reward can be. C'mere."

"Hm?" He watched patiently as she scoot over in her bed, patting the spot beside her. Her smile was warm and friendly, offering up the extra space in the bed for him to sleep.

"It's my turn to be the pillow, don't you think?"