6

Song:Tag, Your  it
By: Melanie Martinez
————————————————————-

I can't believe bakugo really bought the video game I wanted I invited over so we can hang out but I really want to ask him on a date *Knock* I stand up from the floor and walk to the door I open it it's bakugo he walks and kisses me on the lips "Is that my hoodie?" He asked with a smirk on his face "N-no i-it's m-mine." I said with blush on my face "Yeah ok." He says closing the door and locking "Is this a date?" I ask him I really do want it to be a date "No." He says and it's stone cold I look down "Tomorrow we're going on a date." He says with a small smile "OMFG!!!" I yell I can't wait but what will I wear "Calm down Emi let's just watch some Netflix." He says sitting down on my bed I grab the remote and sit on his lap I play the new series 'Pretty little things' (I'm watching it now and it's really good).

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

"I'm hungry." I say to bakugo he pauses the show "What do you want to eat." He asked plying with my hair "Chicken nuggets." I say smiling like a little kid "Ok let me grab my keys." He says I get off of him and he gets up and walks out my room.

{Time skip}

We're in Baku's car and at the McDonald's drive through "Thank you for coming to McDonald's what could I get you." The person asked "Can I get a 20 piece nugget and a dr.pepper then could I have a double cheeseburger, a medium fries, and a sprite." He says so confidently "Will that be all?" The guy asked again "Yes that's all." Baku says "Ok that will be 20.87 pull up to the next window." Bakugo takes out his wallet and pulls out his card then he pulls up "Here you go." He says giving the lady his card when she's done she gives him the card then asked him "Are you single?" I know this bitch sees me here "You see me here." I say to the lady she just looks at me up and down and says "I have so much more then you." I know she lyin' "You work at fucking McDonald's you lazy bitch you probably have five fucking kids." I say looking at her she doesn't say anything back "And don't tell me you have more then me when clearly you have less." I say looking here up and down bakugo pulls the car up to the next window he just looks at me i look back "What?!" I say with a light blush on my face he just smirks and says "That was hot." I blush even more "I know it's not manly to say that stuff to her but she just go my blood boiling like she seen me." I say to bakugo "Here you go sir." The guy says bakugo turns and grabs the bag and drinks we drive home I can't wait to be a boy again I'm not saying I don't like being a girl I just miss my old body.

MARRY CHRISTMAS  (•̀ᴗ•́)و I'm going to universal and I can't wait to go but I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing so here you go you guys will get the next chapter till 2021.