3

Song: Recess
By: Melanie Martinez
———————————————————————
It's Monday me and bakugo have been excused from school today so I can change my hero suit and I already have a pretty great design I Drew I'm pretty good at drawing things I put on my new clothes I got a crop top with bakugos hero design on it and ripped jeans with white shoes and I put my hair up in a ponytail I walk out and see bakugo all ready by the door "Hey red." He says bakugo's wearing a black shirt with jeans and black shoes and I never noticed that bakugo had a tongue ring "Let me see the design." He says reaching his hand out I give him my notebook I hope he doesn't flip though it I drew him and it's not so PG  "You draw good red." He says looking at the notebook "Thanks Baku." I say blushing "S-so what do yo-u think of the design?" I ask a little bit nervous about what he was going to say "It's good red." He says giving me back the notebook I smile "Thanks bakugo." I say "Let's go upgrade your suit." He says.

*Few minutes later*

"What could I do for you?" The guy asked I ripped out the page from the note book "I need to redo my suit because I got turned into a girl over night." I say giving him the page he takes it "Right, your Eijiro Kirishima right? He asked"Yes I am." I say with my signature smile that everyone in UA knows he smiled back "Come back in an hour and you suit will be ready." He says still smiling at me and bakugo I nodded and we walk out "I can't wait till I get to to wear it to training today." I say with a wide smile "Your still going to training?" Bakugo says "Yes I'm still going it's not manly of me to skip training." I say smiling "What did o expect from the one and only red riot." He says with a smile smile.

*Hour later*

"Here is the new suit." The guy says giving me a briefcase I take it "Thanks dude." I say smiling and take the case we walk to the locker room I walk in the girls locker room and bakugo goes in the boys "Kiri you are training with us." Ochaco asked I guess Mina told the girls but it's fine "Yeah it's not manly to miss a training day besides I get to put on my new training suit."

Baku pov (you didn't think what was going to happen)

"Ok bakugo answer truthfully." Icy hot said "What the fuck am I answering." I say rolling my eyes "Do you like kirishima?" Bird bitch says "N-no I don't you assholes." I say putting on my gloves "No, you definitely have feelings for kirishima." Octopus says "Fuck off octpussy." I say grabbing my mask "Its ok to have felling for someone kacchan." Deli says "Who said you could fucking speak to me." I say death starting Deku everybody gets the hint and and fucks off every boy is done and we are just waiting on the girls "What is talking them so long." Half and half says "Sorry we are late Tsu lost her glasses so we had to help find them." Yayorozu says with a smile "Where is kiri?" Deku ask "I'm here." A voice says it was kirishima's I start to blush her hair is up in a low ponytail she has a clip that says 'boom' on it then a black crop top that matches her sleeves and everything else is the same "I'm sorry I had to find my clip." She says "It's fine." Deku said "Let's get started." We all turned around "Present Mic is that you?" Pinky asked "..... yes it's me can we ignore the fact I'm a girl." He-she said rolling her eyes "You guys will be fighting class 1-B whoever wins gets to go out to eat All might paid." She says smiling I just noticed that she's now wearing shorts and not pants "Have fun." She says running off "Well, look who it is class 1-A." I know that fucking voice it's that 1-B bitch.

Kiris POV

"Oh hey tetstetsu." I say waving "Hey bro I heard about you turning into a girl." He says smiling "Yeah well I'm trying to be the manliest girl." I say putting my fist together to make my move "Hell yeah bro!" Tetstetsu yelled "So the rumors are true." Someone says I look at the face of the voice but I have no idea who he is "Who are you?" I asked crossing my arms "Neito Monoma." He says with a evil smile I think for a second i have heard of him before but where I fell like I know him I look back at his face my eyes go wide I realize who that is next think I know everything goes black.

Tetstetsu's name is so funny to me @___azi____ I can't answer your comments back for some reason: Thank you ❤️ for your comment on chapter 1 and: 😂no kiri is not on her period  she just wanted to be prepared just in case and I haven't put it in the book but kiri uses she/her pronouns ❤️