5

Song: Show and tell
By: Melanie Martinez
———————————————————————
💥Bakugo POV💥 (The whole time I'm writing)

I open my eyes to Red sitting on my lap with a wide smile "Good morning my loud friend." She says smiling at me I just look at her I don't say anything she gets up off my lap and opens my closet I'm fully awake and notice that Emi is wearing the clothes I got her: Red shirt, white jeans, red and black shoes, and a hair clip that says boom and other clip that says Red Riot on it "Where are we going." I asked getting out of bed and walking up behind Emi and I don't know why but I hug her from behind she's just so small "T-The squad w-wanted to go t-to th-the mall." Emi said stuttering "I'll go as long as you go." I say with a small smile "Ok it's a deal just let me get your outfit." She says grabbing clothes I never seen before she hands me the clothes "Are these even mine?" I ask her grabbing the clothes out of her hand "These are the clothes I got you that time we went to get ice cream." She says sitting on my bed "Oh ok." I say taking off my shirt I look at red she's a blushing mess I walk up to her "Don't be shy~" I said whispering in her ear "I'm- not- that's-you-......Kiss me already." Emi says l grab her chin and kiss her the kiss is not lustful and rough it's passionate and soft i pull away first "I-You-Kissed-do you even like me?" Red says looking me in the eyes "Of Course I like you red." I said Emi smiles but I could tell she doesn't believe me "Even as a boy I will still like you hell maybe I even love you Red but let's not worry about the future let's worry about right know Emi will you be my partner in crime." I say smiling a little bit Emi face's lit's up "Yes I will."she says hugging me I give her a peck on the lips "Now get dressed we have to go." Emi says smiling letting go of me.

€Time skip€

"Lets go to the video game store." Denki says smiling we all walk to the store the first person I noticed when we walked in was Shinsou "Hey man." I say walking up to the front counter "Hey bro what brings you in?" He asked me looking tired as always "Omg you are hot." Denki says walking up to the counter I roll my eyes "Thanks kitten and what's your name?" Eyebags asked I was disgusted how dare they flirt while I'm right there I walk away I see red looking at a video game she looks a little sad "What's wrong?" I asked "Oh nothing I just don't have enough money for the video game." She says putting the game back she walks away I pick up the game she was looking at and take it to the counter "Since when do you play video games." Eye-bags asked me ringing up the game "It's for my girl." I say with a light blush on my face he looks at me and smiles "THE Katski Bakugo in love I thought I never seen the day." He says laughing "Shut-shut up fucker." I said grabbing the game from him I walk out the store "Hey Baku Denki got the purple guys number." Emi said smiling I look at denki he was smiling like a idiot "What you got?" Emi asked me i give her the bag she looks confused but takes the bag looks inside and smiles "Thank you Bebe but you didn't have to buy it for me." She said hugging me I hugged back i smile I want to give her the world female and male.

Hello sorry It was short i have a shit ton of other story's to finish but anyway I hoped you enjoyed till next time loves ❤️