Kalos, where dreams and journeys begin part 2

-------------
Sup everyhomie 74 here bringing y'all a brand new chapter of journey throughout Kalos.

Hope you guys like this story and if so, hit me up with a follow, vote, and comment on this story.

Enjoy!!
--------------
Opening- Snow fairy

--------------
Previously...

Lucas has finally arrived in the Kalos region. He met Ash and his partner Pikachu, he's seen all sorts of pokemon that were not in the Alola region. He headed off for professor Sycamore's lab to pick out his partner on his journey. Professor Sycamore showed the starter pokemon trainers would get in the Kalos region but something inside him drew him towards a mysterious Riolu who has blue-colored eyes. What does this mean? Will Riolu be a part of his adventures? Is that feeling Lucas has a warning about the Riolu?

Find out right now

--------------

Lucas: "What do you say, Riolu? Would you like to travel with me?" He said, which not only surprised it but he surprised the professor as well.

Sycamore: "Young man, is that the pokemon you want to travel with?" He asks, but before Lucas could reply a pokemon interrupted them.

Garchomp is a bipedal, draconian pokemon that is primarily dark blue. It has red on its underbelly from the lower jaw to the middle of the abdomen, including the undersides of its arms. A patch of gold comes to a point below the red on its belly, and a golden star shape adorns the tip of its snout.

Garchomp has horn-like appendages that resemble jet or plane engines, giving it an appearance similar to a hammerhead shark. Its large mouth features razor-sharp teeth. The feet have three white talons, and each arm has a single large, white claw for a hand. Curved fins sprout from the arms, creating wings that all Garchomp to fly. It also has a large dorsal fin and another on its tail that resembles a shark tail fin.

Garchomp walks in on the professor and Lucas, she walks up to the professor and starts hugging him

Sycamore: "Easy there Garchomp, I have a trainer who's about to choose his pokemon."

Garchomp spots who he was talking about, Lucas greets Garchomp with a wave and it walked up to Lucas and hugs him.

Lucas: "Wow, it's so cool that Garchomp is super friendly."

Sycamore: "It really is." He then chuckles a little, but that was short-lived when one of his assistants came in with a worried look on her face.