Kalos, where dreams and journeys begin part 3

-------------
Sup everyhomie 74 here bringing y'all a new chapter of Journey throughout Kalos.

Make sure to vote, comment, and hit me up with a follow

Right now I'll introduce Serena and then I'll write what's going on in Lumious City
-------------

Opening- snow fairy

-------------

previously...

Lucas and Riolu were on the search for Froakie and their search, Lucas reunited with Ash and Pikachu along with meeting new people, Clemont and Bonnie.

Fortunately, Frokaie found Lucas along with Ash when Team Rocket appeared and nearly defeating our heroes but Froakie took a lot of damage during the fight.

Ash was carrying Froakie as Lucas and Riolu guided them to professor Sycamore's lab. Froakie has been treated and was healthy once more, suddenly Team Rocket made their appearance once more, they tried to capture Froakie but Garchomp protected it.

Garchomp was fighting against the control device that Team Rocket tried to use on Froakie, but Garchomp then takes off into an uncontrollable rampage throughout Lumious City. Now, our heroes are chasing after Garchomp to try and save it before it gets any worse.

Will they save Garchomp? Find out right now...

----------------

Kalos Region/ Vanaville Town

Here in Vanaville town, a Fletchling flying through the air and landing on someone's windowsill. It sees a woman busy preparing breakfast for her daughter who is oversleeping as usual.

Mother: "Fletchling, wake up Serena for me, won't you? Of course, I already tried once, but as usual, once is never enough."

Fletchling agreed to her request and took off to Serena's room upstairs. It then slips through the slightly opened door and flew to the bed where Serena is. It lands on her head and immediately starts to peck her head and Serena lets out a terrifying shriek as she fell off her bed.

Serena has long light brown colored hair with blue colored eyes. She's currently wearing nothing but pink pajamas.

Serena: "I've told you not to wake me up like that." She tells Fletchling, who gives Serena a curious look.

Serena then tries to grab Fletchling but it avoids her and lands on top of her head again.

Mother: "Serena, time for morning training." Her mother calls her from downstairs.

Serena: "Coming." She calls back. "Not again." She then walks over to her window and opens it.

She then sees the families pokemon they use for training a Rhihorn

Serena: "Morning, Rhihorn." She greets it and it replies. "Hope today's interesting."

Fletchling then took off and flies into the air while Serena gets ready for her training for today.