How the fuck show went down

Warnings: Swearing 

Arabella's POV: I quickly got out of bed and brushed my teeth. As I was brushing my hair I heard a knock on the door. Angelica went to open it and there stood John, Alexander, Lafayette, Peggy, Eliza, and Hercules. They all had different expressions on there faces. Alexander's was a mix of anger and confusion. Angelica let them in and I prepared for the fuck show. We all sat down on the couch and the floor.

John L: So you probably know why we are here.

Arabella: Yes.

Hercules: So are you really dating Jefferson?

I paused for a second to think of my options, of what Thomas might want as well. I decided to go with my gut and tell them the truth.

Arabella: Yes, me and Thomas are dating.

Alexander: *laugh* This must be another forced relationship! Tell me, has he hurt you?!

Arabella: No! This is a real relationship and for once I am happy!

I looked over to Lafayette and I couldn't really read his expression.

Angelica: I can tell she has been so much happier ever since they started dating! Why can't you just the happy for her Alexander?!

Alexander: Well, I mean if she's happy I guess it's fine. Just know if he hurts her we will all make him suffer a very slow and painful death!

Hercules's POV: Me being Lafayette's best friend, I could read his expression. He needed to talk to Arabella alone. I came up with and idea that would benefit everyone.

Hercules: How about we all go talk to Jefferson while Laf stays with Bella?

They all nodded and agreed, we got up and left to Jeffershit's dorm, let's just say we had a very stern "talk" with him.

Lafayette's POV: I was still trying to process the information I had received earlier. I guess it's time I should tell her about my relationship as well.

Arabella: Sooo, um, surprise? I guess.

I looked up from the ground to finally face her, I could see she just wanted me to say something. 

Lafayette: Mon ami, I have something to tell you as well.

Arabella: Ok.

Lafayette: J'ai une petite amie, Adrienne Noailles. (I have a girlfriend)

Arabella: Well that's amazing Laf, we have finally both found someone!

Adrienne was a very nice girl, she was also very wealthy. Me and Arabella were meant to be like brother and sister, just friends. Now I understand Jefferson is my cousin, but if he breaks my dearest Arabella's heart I will not hesitate to make his magenta coat red with bloodstains.

Arabella: Tell me more about this girl, and when can I meet her?

Lafayette: I will set up a time mon cheri! Now how about we go over and save Thomas from your brother?

Arabella: Oh yea, I forgot about that! Let's go before it's too late!

We both laughed and sped to Thomas's dorm.