Working on the project

Warnings: Swearing and Kissing 

Y/N's POV: After all my classes me and Jefferson met at my dorm to work on the project. After 30 minutes of trying to work together I started to understand why my brother hated him so much.

Thomas: This is absolutely the most shitty thing I have ever read!

Arabella: Well if my debating is so shitty then why did I beat you earlier?

Thomas: So what exactly is going on with you and Lafayette? 

Arabella: Why the fuck do you keep asking?!

Thomas: Your a feisty thing!

I turned my head to look at him and our faces were centimeters apart. He leaned in and we slowly melted into each other. I pulled him in by his neck and he grabbed my waist. We stayed there melting into each other for awhile before finally letting go.

Thomas: Sorry, I don't know what happened-

Arabella: It's fine, we have to keep working on the project.

Thomas: I think you are better at free style debating then planned, especially since we don't even know the topic! And Maria and Lafayette are nothing compared to us!

Thomas's POV: I can't believe I kissed Arabella Hamilton! My enemy's sister, in fact since they are twins they are basically the same person, except she is supper good at debating and she is beautiful- wait what am I thinking! She's a Hamilton for God's sake! I stood up and grabbed her hand, I leaned into her ear so that I could make my point clear.

Thomas: You are a Hamilton, I am Thomas Jefferson nothing will ever happen!

Arabella: Hmm, we'll see about that.

Thomas: I suggest you stop playing this game before you get hurt.

Arabella: Well since we're done with our project I'm going to go hang out with John.

Thomas: You know that kid has had a crush on you since we were freshman?

I saw he stop dead in her tracks.

Arabella: Guess I'll be on my way then, you can stay if you want but don't mess with anything.

I got up and left with her. We parted our ways and I went back to my dorm. My friend James Madison was sitting there.

James M: How were things with you and Hamilton?

Thomas: Well-

James M: You kissed her didn't you?

Thomas: Maybe...

James M: You must be out of your God Damn mind to kiss a Hamilton!

Thomas: I know whatever!

I went to my room and went onto Instagram. I went and saw I was invited to join a group.

Keeping up with the Hamilsquad V King's Krew!

I decided to join cause why not. I saw a post on King's side of the group, they declared ransom for Arabella! Shit this is serious!