Locked inside

Warnings: Swearing, sexual content, self harm/abuse 

Thomas's POV: I was walking back to my dorm when I realized I had locked myself out. James was out on vacation so I had nowhere to go. I then got a notification on my phone that a huge storm was coming. Great! The only person I knew in my building was Arabella and Angelica. I didn't want to invade on a stranger so I decided to knock on her door. I knocked and she answered shortly after.

Arabella: Hi Jefferson! Need anything?

Thomas: Well, umm, actually I kinda locked myself out of my dorm and there is a storm coming so I was wondering if I could stay here until the storm passes?

Arabella: Sure! Angelica's not home so yea.

She let me inside and turned on the Tv, she handed me the remote.

Arabella: Here you can watch whatever you want.

She went to her room then I remembered something about Alexander, he hated storms. When he was younger there was a hurricane that destroyed his town, many people died. I wondered if Arabella shared that fear. Suddenly the power went out. Arabella came out of her room.

Arabella: W-what happened?!

Thomas: Don't worry, the power just went out.

She went and lit a lantern she had, suddenly a gust of coldness rushed over my body. She sat down her lantern on the coffee table and went to grab some blankets. The rain started hitting harder and harder, I could hear Arabella holding back her tears.

Arabella's POV: I was holding back my tears as I was getting blankets for Jefferson. When the hurricane destroyed my town, my best friend went missing. I assumed she died, she was the only happiness in my life besides Alexander. I suddenly broke down crying in the hallway. I then felt someone comforting me.

Thomas: Shh, it's ok darlin. What's wrong?

Arabella: I-I, it's just I don't have the best past when it comes to storms. 

Thomas: Come on, let's go. I u-um heard b-body heat is a very good source of warmth.

Arabella: O-ok.

Thomas's POV: I was glad the lights were out because I was blushing madly as Arabella was holding onto my arm as we went back to the couch. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close. Our faces were nicely lite by the lantern. We were looking at each other as our faces were inches away. I looked at her lips and then leaned down and melted into her. She pulled in by my neck as I grabbed her waist. We stayed like that as this kiss got more heated and rough. I then remembered she dating Lee so I let go.

Thomas: Sorry, I should go your dating Lee and-

Arabella: On yea Lee, he, um it's complicated-

Thomas: Does he hurt you?!

Arabella started crying again.

Arabella: He forced me to date him, he threatened to expose all of mine and my friend's secrets! 

Thomas: It's ok darlin, I'll protect you from him!

Arabella: H-he's also been forcing me to be a spy.

Thomas: Have you told him anything important?

Arabella: No.

I had the urge to pull her into a hug so I did. She wrapped her arms around me to. I felt warm inside, forgetting she was a Hamilton! Shit Shit shit, what did I just do?! Maybe she isn't like her brother, she's different. I pulled her into a kiss again and it got very heated, I pushed her on the couch and then decided to picked her up and take her to her bed. I pushed her down and let her go on top, accidentally. She ran her fingers thru my hair and tugged on my curls. I snaked my hands around her torso and pulled her on me. I was going to take of her shirt when she stopped me.

Arabella: Are you sure about this?

I hadn't thought about this, maybe just not go to far. I nodded and she let me take of her shirt. She then took of my shirt to reveal my beautiful abs. I then un-clipped her lace bra to reveal her breasts. It was dark so I couldn't see anything. I went to rub her breasts when she suddenly winced in pain, I felt some cuts on her neck and below. I sat up with her straddling my waist.

Thomas: Are you ok?

Arabella: Yea, I'm fine.

Thomas: Did Lee do this?

Arabella: Y-yes.

Thomas: Aww, come here darlin!

I pulled her in forgetting her breasts were bare. 

Thomas: Do you still want to do this?

Arabella: Yes, just be careful.

Thomas: Is it your first time?

Arabella: No, I just haven't done it properly and enjoyably in awhile.

Thomas: Ok.

I pushed her under me this time and pulled her sweats down. She pulled down my pants as well. I the pulled down her underwear and rubbed her clit. She started to moan softly. I then put my fingers inside her clit and she started to moan loudly. 

Thomas: Do you want me baby?

Arabella: Yea!

Thomas: Beg, and please, call me daddy.

Arabella: I want you inside me daddy!

Thomas: Mmm, be more specific.

Arabella: I want your cock inside me daddy!

Thomas: Much better!

I pulled of my boxers and lined my dick up with her clit, I then thought about the consequences.

Thomas: Are you sure? I don't wanna you know umm-

Arabella: I'm on birth control for my period cramps, we'll be fine.

Thomas: Ok!

I pushed myself into her. Suddenly I felt some type of shaking, I shot up and I was on Arabella's couch. Was I dreaming?

Arabella: Get up sleepy head! Here's some coffee.

Thomas: When did I fall asleep?

Arabella: After you hugged me, why?

Thomas: Oh, no reason.

So I didn't fuck her? I had mixed emotions of relief and disappointment.

Arabella: Is it ok if I make macaroni and cheese for breakfast? It's my favorite.

Thomas: Of course, it's my favorite too!

God I love Mac N'cheese! I got up and went to go look outside the window. I guess it snowed last night too cause everything was white outside! Arabella let the water boil and came to look out the window with me.

Arabella: It's beautiful!

Thomas: Not as beautiful as you darlin!

Arabella: Thomas be sensible.

 I could see her slightly blushing, I started to notice her beautiful features. Her purple eyes and her curls. She went to go finish making breakfast.

Arabella: I have some extra clothes for when Alex comes to my dorm drunk that you can wear. They are in my bathroom under the sink. There should be a snow jacket and pants in there.

Thomas: Thank you. 

I went to the bathroom and found the clothes. As I was finishing getting dressed I noticed something that caught my eye in the shower. Looks like Arabella has some "toys" for playtime. I went to go eat breakfast with her and we had a fun lighthearted conversation.