Proof of the Guilty

*mention of rape*

I love you, even though I may not know you, I love you, and you are loved❤️

*this story is all on a play of Koogi's Killing Stalking, which is a Korean manwha. Show love to the original creator as they own the characters, and not I*

Yoonbum sat in the car as Sangwoo walked into the market, going to grab a few things. He looked outside the window, seeing the rain fall. It had been a joyful few days, and it was Christmas time.

For starters, Sangwoo went to the police station will all of the evidence that Seungbae killed mutiple people, including Yoonbum's uncle, which Sangwoo and Yoonbum planned for Seungbae to get blamed for the murder. The police started an official investigation on Seungbae, which prompted him getting unpaid leave while the investigation started. Cho-Hee kicked him out, which left him on the streets. His whereabouts- unknown at the meantime.

Secondly, Yoonbum and Sangwoo got a puppy, which they treat like a child. The puppy is a black lab, always fussy and puts up a fight. The puppy frequently sleeps in the bedroom with the two, which puts the two at a discomfort because, well, they want to have sex, and the puppy sleeps in the bed with them.

And lastly, Yoonbum was spending more and more time with his sister and his nephew, whom he showed affection to almost every day. Sangwoo on the other hand, started buying gifts for Yoonbum and his sister. Secretly, he adored children, and wanted to have them. He lost his childhood due to his mother's infidelity and his teenage years to his mother taking his innocence.

"Alright I'm back. And here babe" Sangwoo said as handed Yoonbum a piece of chocolate.

"What's this for?" Yoonbum asked him.

"For you of course, you're the sweetest, killing machine, that I, have ever met" Sangwoo said. He cranked up the car, looking behind the car to see if there was anyone behind it.

"When is the court date?" Yoonbum questioned.

"It's in a week. I'm......I'm not ready". Sangwoo sighed, and continued driving along the road.

"His buddies at the police station, they were disgusted by what he did. One of them joked with him that he may have killed someone when they saw a blood spot on his jacket, which is what it really was. A blood spot. Of many", Sangwoo looked at Yoonbum,

"We need to win this case. So that me and you can be the only ones killing, just you and I. Right Bum?"

Just you and I Sangwoo, just you, and, I.

...................................................

At home, the two occupied their time with cleaning up, taking care of their puppy, and watching movies and sipping on tea. It was especially cold, which put the two of them inside half of the time.

"Bum, are you ready?" Sangwoo yelled out.

"Yeah! Just coming down in a sec!" Yoonbum yelled back. He looked in the mirror, fixing his hair, and making sure that the hickeys were covered on his neck.

"Alright, let's go"

The court room was restrained, not one person speaking a word. The people on the victim's family sat behind the table where Sangwoo and Cho-Hee would be sitting with the lawyer. On the other side, sat Seungbae, with handcuffs and chains. Yoonbum sat in the row behind the table and waited.