Fingertips Dancing

"So....... are you going to show your card? Or are you just going to sit there and stare at your cards forever?"

Yoonbum was playing cards with Sangwoo in the park near his home. Sangwoo was sporting a gray jacket and blue jeans, while Yoonbum was sporting his green jacket, white shirt, and black pants.

"Here" Yoonbum placed his card down, showing 6 spades.

"Actually, it's right here" Sangwoo said as he placed his card down.

"How- I- I made-". Yoonbum tried to make words come out of his mouth, but only mutters and blabbering could be heard.

"It's a simple trick. You always have to think ahead, not in the past, but in the future" Sangwoo straightened his jacket as he picked up the cards again to play another round with Yoonbum.

Again. I lost again.

Will I win?

I'm not sure.

"Boom" Sangwoo placed his card down. It was a Queen, and Yoonbum looked at his cards.

Okay, if I put down a 9 of diamonds, he'll have to put down 8 of hearts. And if he does that, I'll put down a King, which will mean that I will win.

"Okay, here" Yoonbum placed his 9 of diamonds down on the table. Sangwoo sighed and put down a 6 of hearts.

Huh? I was- I made sure-

"Your turn Yoonbum" Sangwoo glanced at Yoonbum, who cleared his throat and put down 6 of spades down.

"I.... always win" Sangwoo said.

No!

I thought I won!

No!

I........

lost again.....

"I think you need a teacher because every time you think you've won.... I win. Would you like for me to teach you?" Sangwoo picked up the playing cards and placed them back into the box. Yoonbum looked down at his hands in his lap, head down in disappointment.

"I can't really play these games.... can I?" Yoonbum said.

"You can, it's just you underestimate who you're playing with. You're a really good player Yoonbum" Sangwoo smiled at Yoonbum, who weakily smiled back at him.

Yoonbum got up from the park bench table and wiped off his shirt.

"Get the ball!"

Yoonbum looked up to see a ball rolling near him. He put his foot on the ball to stop it. He bent over and picked up the ball.

From Sangwoo's POV:

I've been hanging out with Yoonbum ever since I saw him out on the street. For the time we've spent together, my mind has been going places.

And speaking of places.....

I saw Yoonbum bend over and pick up a child's toy, handing it over to the child. Now I wouldn't admit that someone's ass looks fat... but for Yoonbum....