Temptations

Hm.....

There's someone on me!

"Get off!" Yoonbum jumped away from the 'unknown' person and held the blanket up to his chest, his chest rising up and down.

"Yoon..... where are you?". Sangwoo sat up in his bed, yawning and stretching his body.

"Oh..... it's just you Sangwoo. Did I wake you up?" Yoonbum lowered the blanket, revealing his chest to Sangwoo.

"I see my love marks are still there" Sangwoo chuckled and took the blanket off of his body and stood up.

Love......

Hey! What the hell!

"You were so drunk you barely could make complete words..... you're so amazing when you're drunk" Sangwoo said while putting a shirt on.

He's so hot.......

"I want to be in your arms..... please?" Yoonbum looked up at Sangwoo who smiled at him.

Wha- what happened? Was I? No..... you take your meds everyday..... so what's happening?

"Sangwoo, are you okay?" Yoonbum touched Sangwoo's hand, holding his fingers in between his.

"I'm fine..... I just got chills. But I'll come down and hold you in my arms"

...................

"You sure you'll be fine?" Sangwoo was sitting in the driver's seat of his car looking at Yoonbum.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'll call you if I need anything" Yoonbum opened the passenger door, before feeling Sangwoo's hand pulling him back.

"I'll miss you" Sangwoo held Yoonbum's hand tightly, looking into Yoonbum's eyes. Sangwoo's lips met Yoonbum's and his hand went into Yoonbum's hair again, his other hand resting on Yoonbum's thigh.

I don't want you to leave me..... but I have to let you go to your house. I'm falling......

I'm falling for you Bum.... I truly am. Kissing you, tasting you.... it's everything for me.

"Wow......" Yoonbum separated from Sangwoo, and a little dribble of saliva lingered on Sangwoo's lip.

"Guess I couldn't get away from your lips" Sangwoo said, smiling at Yoonbum.

"I.... love you Sangwoo" Yoonbum said.

It's been weeks since we've been hanging out so much... I felt it was needed to do so.

Heh......

"I love you too Yoonbum".

....................

Did last night truly happen?

The love marks.......

Huh?!

"Oh my, it seems that he bit my neck as well....."