a storming blush, a trap so lush

Start from the beginning

"I didn't say anything" izuku braced himself, putting his seatbelt on.

"I mean't.. the kiss.." she said, steering right into the harbor" she tapped on the steering, her eyes glancing at him.

Izuku froze, he wasn't prepared for this! He was prepared for a nuke!.

"It was wonderful" he said, out of breath.

"You don't have to lie.." she said gripping the steering wheel harder and driving more reckless, almost not stopping for the lights.

"Tomuri..." izuku felt himself slide to the window as tomuri drove around to the harbor.

"No, i-its understandable, i woke up, didn't even brush my teeth! and tried to suck the crabs out of your mouth, and i didn't even put any chapstick, my lips are dryer than most deserts!i was just trying to be romantic but i don't know how to be romantic!" she said angrily.

"Tomuri wai-"

"No. Its on me, i shouldn't have done that, especially you have better things to do" she stopped the car at the harbor.

The pattering of the rain made up for the silence.

Tomuri sniffled once before she unlocked the car door locks.

Izuku looked at her, he wasnt leaving.. he wasn't going to leave her feeling like this.

"Tomuri...look at me" izuku leaned in as she turned, their noses touching.
"I wasn't lying and if you'll let me.
I'll prove it to you.."

He waited for her consent, looking in her eye, A storm of emotions swelling in her eyes.

"I..don't have anything for my lips.." she put a hand over her mouth.

"I fell in love with who you are, not the
She nodded as they both kissed, and time froze for them, the rain slowed in reverb as if for a minute, eternity was actually what it meant.

A new experience for both and they didn't want to stop, izuku felt a hand gently pull him back, tomuri looked into his eyes.

Suddenly his phone buzzed, it was UA.

"You-you should go..but we're continuing this after you come back!" She said letting go of his head.

Izuku nodded, shaken and jelly legged as he exited the car, his new coat already having to face extreme weather.

"And tomuri..that was great!" he yelled back, hoping to be heard in the heavy rain as he closed the door.

He walked away glancing at the car only for the door to open." YOU WERE GREAT TOO!TASTED LIKE MINT!"

She then drove off, probably over whelmed by his actions however she started it.

He carefully made his way across the harbor, carefull to avoid slipping on tbe pavement.

He could see a figure waving their arms, a red and blue coat showing him onto a large ship.

Izuku followed the dual coloured figure onto the deck, an empty one that seemed very sad of its fate, like a kid in school when a test is announced.

They fell into a passage hall that was sheltered from the rain, Todoroki took of his cap and mask.

"Midoriya, glad you could make it. The situation has been escalated." He said, sipping from a bottle.

"How so, Todoroki?" Izuku took off the coat, brandishing the several guns on him. He made sure to keep his things water proof.

"The villain from before. They have very strong influence on the gangs that have recently tried invading japan. As such we've recieved several offer by the gang to release her."
He pressed the mic.

"Well dont fucking try to flirt on the fucking mission!! You dumbrock!"

"I wasnt! I just said that coa-"

There was the sound of muffled violence against stone skin.

"Everything stable on your end?" Todoroki asked.

"What ya think, half n half! Can't see squat in this dense rain! Theres like 5 meters of light every blink!" Bakugo screamed from the mic.

Todoroki looked at izuku.
"As you can see, tensions are high"

"Kero" the radio crackled."theres no motion in the waters."

"Understood" Todoroki sighed.
"This storm...theres something wrong with it"

Izuku nodded"i know.. for at least a 4 miles its raining..in a circle....it seems the gangs trying get her back in a storm... once we set out of the harbor.. they'll attack."

Todoroki nodded.
"Thats why shes on this ship. Dont worry we have pro hero orca guarding her in a sinkable container. We arent moving her..."

"We're capturing anyone whos trying to rescue her!" Everything clicked into place, make the bait, the fish will come swimming.

"Then, whos driving the ship? I need to make traps!" Izuku fumbled with his suit as he took out a long wire.

"You are. Endeavour went out of his way to contacting your father and asking for your skill set. All he got was that you could drive the ship." Todoroki handed over a key.

"Guess ill have to improvise" izuku walked to a stair way, making sure to attach a mini camera to the top. He made a small check, making sure to add sensors to the side of the ship.

It was similair to one that carried containers. But smaller, less menacing, and even harder to hide on

Izuku went down to check on the captive gangmember.

It was dark, gloomy and she sat in a plastic cage.

She was in cuffs and a black uniform.

She seemed disoriented.

A big body moved in the darkness.
"I see.. the one from the exam.. you've been doing well."

Gang orca chewed on a popsicle larger than his head. And it was a red popsicle.

So izuku couldn't help but imagine gang orca chomping a villains head in a single bite.

"Yeah, just checking out the ship, wanted to make sensors incase anything goes wrong" izuku said, secretly attaching one to the cage, making sure smog queen didnt notice.

"And check if the passenger aboard is comfortable." Izuku tapped on the glass.

Smog prisoner rolled her eyes.
"When my crew comes for me. You won't even wish you lived."

Izuku cocked his head" tough talk from someone who got knocked out by a quirkless. I was aiming for the head but. Hey, national geographic would love you!"

Orca made a noise similiar to a laugh.

"Not funny blubber face! I'm going to break your face when they get me out!" She looked at izuku." Your going to regret what you said, but we'll put your quirkless body to good use." She kicked at the glass.

"Wait what, sisters?" Izuku questioned.
"Theres more of you?"

"Its a family business, you'll be on the front seat soon enough" she laughed cruelly.

Orca grabbed her cage and shook it.
"Dont worry midoriya, you took one down, you can take a few more"

"Oh he'll take it alrigh-" orca swung her cage like a dice as she tumbled around.

"Hmm, this is fun, Midoriya, you should get this ship started. As far into tbe ocean as possible." He set her down, she winced in what you would call, hamster agony.

Izuku jogged upstairs, nodded to todoroki who was signalling tsu to get on the boat, kirishima to be on the decks and for katsumi to be on surveillance.

Izuku started the ship, out into a drive and guided it out of the harbor, that was the boring part after this.. comes the crazy part.

This storms got something in it. And its not g