im not having multiple affairs

She stood in the rain, her silver rain coat, protecting her from the storm.

She placed some night shade roses, a rare and beautiful flower, next to 2  graves.

The glowing flower was capable of surviving in the coldest, wettest caves and valleys, they also lived to produce more flowers near the area.

"Hey mom, dad...im doing well..well for...well...me...ive got a house noe...yay...all legally, well the money was from taking down a high wanted criminal and my id card is faked and it says im 23 when im really 16"

She shuddered in the cold.....the coat was really taking some heavy hits, it sounded like a buzzard.

"Im trying to do some good. Ya know....still keeping the assassination shtick, just killed a drug dealer and a bastard  recently...."

There was thunder in the distance.

"The sword...its...ah...um..its gone....sorry..."

The storm got louder, she could feel herself slipping in the mud..

"I..ive got to..go...ill be back..mom, dad..i just wanted to...uh..tell you how im doing...see ya"

She turned around slowly, trying not to seem in a hurry. She didn't believe in ghosts..but uf they're looking over her...she didn't want to seem like she had better thing to do because...well..
She didn't.

Ever since they died, she would come back, pay her respect..once a couple of months.

She made her way from the cemetery, through a few dozen alleys and shady streets. Hoping someone would try to mug her.

Just so she could break their necks in 'self defense'.

She arrived at a small house, not really small but it would be if she had a dozen people living there. She opened the door with brute strength. The door didn't have knob to turn.

It was a push type thing, only, you need to be able to lift 98kg just to make it budge and the weight feature which record her weight  as she leaves so it would unlock only when it recognises her weight.

A little something she whipped up during a frenzy of revelations.

She dropped her coat on the ground,she went to the kitchen and grabbed a towel and dried her tail.

They dont make coats specifically for people with tails, so her tail gets wet sometimes, plus it had gotten long enough to reach her knee.

She played with her hair, grabbing  a remote on the table and turning it on.

She flipped through some channels about wildlife and stuff, you'd think that the human body was the best but really its got a lot of flaws.

Did you know that most animals dont have periods? Yeah thats right.

something yun thought that wouldnt apply to her but lo and behold. She doesnt have to buy extremely priced goods now.  Shes living the life.

She kept flipping through the channelsm sighing longer and longer with each click.  Movie makers really cant come up with something good to watch.

She flipped to the news. Maybe she could get a hire some how.

"And we are reporting live with a special guest this evening! Someone who has flipped certain views on how we perceive the quirkless."

Oh cool, we can end racism.

"Izuku midoriya wick! The quirkless gun wielder!"

Ppppppppfffffhhhhtttttttttttttttkkkkkkkkrwhooo!