SP-100★. The last birth

Months before the fall of the shiro-akai

There was a good warrior called Nikola along with his wife Kaede who was pregnant with a baby already in condition to be born and, to the surprise for many, she was the only woman in that state. Nikola was highly respected and admired by most of the shiro-akai; those who did not, interact with him cordially. In the case of Kaede, she was known for her beauty as well as being part of the nobility. Such beauty is compared with very few ones as she surpassed almost all others.

Both of them were strolling leisurely in the kingdom of Siberia seeing the inhabitants of the kingdom who greet them very smiling, which their greetings were returned in the same way. The couple was on the way to Dalgi's sanctuary so that the child who was on Kaede's belly be blessed. One wonders about the couple.

Flashback

Nikola Cranel, whose last name was Morozov, was a prominent warrior among many who protected the kingdom. His ability with his sword <Enigma> was recognized by many of the nobles when they evaluated the soldiers.

Thanks to that Nikola was surrounded by many women who wanted to stay with him apart from being handsome, but Nikola only drew attention to a single woman of the nobility, Kaede Akiyama.

They have met since kids when she walked with her parents he trained with his sword. Kaede saw Nikola train with his father meeting expectations. So, the girl looked at him with curiosity, which her parents noticed and see that their daughter caught the boy's attention.

Kaede's parents approached the Morozovs, which the Little girl noticed and could not help but be embarrassed.

- Excuse me, sir - called Kaede's father to Mr. Morozov who stopped training for a moment to start answering.

- Tell me, dear friends -

- Our daughter is very attentive to your child - Kaede's mother continued the conversation as her daughter's face began to redden.

- Really? - Nikola's father looks at his son and happily wanted to confirm what the gentlemen had said - You heard it, did not you? -

- S-Sure... - Nikola replied nervously because, like Kaede, his face turned red.

- Well, Kaede. Come here, if you don't mind -

At her father's call, the embarrassed girl approached and introduced herself to the Morozovs.

- M- My name is Kaede Akiyama... - she said it in a slow speed, she was nervous and at the same time blushing at the sight of the boy.

- Nikola Morozov - trying to answer calmly and then showing him a smile. - Nice to meet you! - The smile made Kaede blush even more.

- Nikola! Darling! Time for lunch! - was the call of a woman in the Morozov house who showed herself through the window.

- Father, it is Mother. - Nikola notified his father about the food.

- Yes... - Nikola's father shows a sign of hospitality towards the Akiyama. - Would not you mind coming into our house? -

- No problem. Right, Kaede? - that was Mr. Akiyama's answer waiting for his daughter's confirmation.

- Yes! - that was the response of the very excited girl.

The nobles entered the Morozov house to the surprise of Nikola's mother. Mr. Akiyama and Mr. Morozov had an amusing conversation while Kaede and Nikola played hide and seek together for a few hours until the Akiyamas decided to go home.

As the years passed, Kaede and Nikola were friends, even though they had feelings for each other, but they were afraid to confess for fear of rejection, even though they had the support of their parents.