4. Rival

Bell and Verosa have the number "4" from the spheres they had chosen.

Now the duets are done! - the king summons one of the guards - Write down their names according to the number they have chosen.

The guard listened to the king and wrote down the number of the team and the two team members.

D1: Eysith - Dora

D2: Avencia - Welver

D3: Levina - Seraphel

D4: Bell Cranel - Verosa

D5: Vesmeral - Solstis

D6: Gardina - Etios

D7: Viola - Etricia

D8: Porte - Ipsum

Once the duos were written,they drew lots to define the fights, all of which were chosen by Celestine. The results were as follows.

C1: D7 vs D6
C2: D2 vs D5
C3: D8 vs D3
C4: D1 vs D4

C5: WC1 vs WC2
C6: WC3 vs WC4

C7: WC5 vs WC6

- And so the matchess were scheduled to take place. Duos 7 and 6 get ready to fight - the queen calls both duos to enter the fight.

The 4 fighters were already in front of the arena while the others went to watch through the entrance doors of the arena.

Everything was ready, the only thing missing was the trigger to start the fight. There was an uncomfortable silence for the spectators who wanted to know who would strike the first blow. The other participants would begin to analyse the moves. There was only one thing left, the king would start the duel.

- BEGIN! -

The first fight of the tournament began, the two melee experts were advancing towards the other duo, but despite having an advantage in that factor, the speed of both was inferior to the other two who took advantage to move away and attack from a distance. Etios hit Viola's helmet with an arrow, shattering it completely, causing her to show her face to the entire audience.

 Etios hit Viola's helmet with an arrow, shattering it completely, causing her to show her face to the entire audience

- (I have been careless... Vesmeral, forgive me...) - the woman thinks that her partner would be disappointed of her.

Her partner, rather, is somewhat pleased to know the attacks of her next opponent in case.

Etricia activated a barrier on both her and her partner and Viola a paralytic attack which supposedly was not effective on elves, but managed to paralyse them.