14. Murder case and a previous encounter

Dungeon, Floor 18

Rivira

In an inn, a couple is in a rented bed, about to perform the act where pleasure and lust reign.

- Let's have fun, baby - speaks the man.

- B-But... - replies the woman, a little nervous.

- Do not worry, I will treat you very well -

At the answer, the woman approaches the lying man to proceed to kiss him. The hands belonging to the woman were placed on her partner's chest at this point.

The hands slowly moved up to reach the head while kissing passionately.

Apparently, the man could consider himself satisfied and lucky to have a beautiful woman about to have a sexual intercourse, but a sudden movement quickly changed his mind.

The woman begins to tighten her grip on his neck as if she was going to strangle him, and she really meant to.

To the surprise of the man who was trying to remove his hands from her neck, his attacker turns out to be too strong even though he doesn't look it.

- Die -

Those were the last words the woman dedicated to him before she took him to his death.

Once the murder is complete, the woman looks for an object that seems very important and takes it away leaving only the corpse lying on the floor.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Twilight Manor

Riveria and Bell's room

The couple are sleeping on their own and Eira is in her sword form. Riveria is peacefully asleep, but Bell is somewhat uncomfortable in his dreams.

Bell's dream

- What is this place? -

Bell speaks in confusion as he wanders through a place characterised by its frigid climate. Suddenly, Bell notices a walled city.

To his surprise, as he approaches, there is no one guarding the gate and the gate is open.

- There is no one... -

Silence reigns in this city, not even the presence of any animal.

Bell just walks along, keeping his guard as high as possible.

The Siberian continues on his way, but then he notices that someone is watching him. Bell turns his head in the direction where he feels he is being watched until he catches sight of one person in particular.

This person happens to be a woman with white hair and a pair of crimson red eyes.

- You managed to enter my environment - the woman speaks, looking at Bell.

- Environment? Wait a minute, who are you? -

At the question, the woman laughed a little and began to answer.

- I cannot tell you who I am at this moment, but I will be your ally until the day fate decides to put an end to your life -

The woman turns to go somewhere else.

- I look forward to seeing you again, posledniy -

It was just at that moment that Bell wakes up from his dream and notices that it is already morning.

- What is this dream...? -

Bell also notices that Riveria is not in her bed.

- What happened to Riveria? - he asks himself.