8. Spirits and departure

At Twilight Manor, members of the Loki Familia put Finn in his bed waiting for Bell and Arwen to remove the projectile embedded in his left arm.

- Are they not here yet? - Finn asked, expecting an immediate response.

- Here they come - replied a member already watching the two arriving with the tools to remove the bullet.

Immediately, the members made way for the two to approach Finn.

- What took you so long? -

- We were just talking about dueling, young Cranel, you know what you have to do -

Bell holds Finn's left arm and then calls for help from his new companions.

- I require someone to hold the other arm and both legs -

Bell's request was accepted. Gareth grabbed the hobbit's right arm while the Amazon twins held his legs.

- That will hurt, Captain -

- Indeed it will.

- Resist the pain then -

Arwen grabs the clamp and proceeds to insert it into the hobbit's wound in order to remove the projectile.

The sound of pain from the blond was unavoidable, and he wanted to move to avoid the pain, but is restrained by his limbs from moving.

- Hang on, Captain - Bell said as he grabbed his right arm.

Meanwhile, Arwen continues with the process so that in less than a minute she manages to remove the embedded bullet and place it to one side along with the clamp. Next, she would take out a bandage and begin to wrap it around the area where the wound is located.

Once it was wrapped, he indicated that he could be released. Finn, a little calmer, gets up from the bed, but is again pulled into a hug by a female Amazon.

- Captain! - said the Amazon happily as she hugged him.

- Tione, watch out for my arm - Finn complains, but he knows she will be like this for minutes.

- It is over, no? - asked the goddess.

- Yes - replied the elf queen - It will be for a couple of days, but he will be fine -

All the members sighed in relief, such an attack could be deadly, so Bell had aimed for a place where the attack would not give him too much pain.

- So, Bell Cranel will stay, right? - asks the vice-captain to the captain who is still being hugged by Tione.

- Definitely -

- Big surprise you gave in the duel, brat - spoke the dwarf happily.

- It was not much really -

But for many of the members, it was surprising to see your fighting skill with the weapons of your extinct kingdom.

- Bell-tan, let's assign you a room.

The goddess, in a cheerful tone, begins to treat Bell as if he were a member of her family. The boy looks up at the queen and, finding her, receives the queen's approval.

With that, Bell approaches Loki to observe an available room.

- I am at your mercy, Loki-sama -

- Excellent, let's go -

Loki and Bell leave to see an available room while almost all the members go about their business.

Meanwhile, the Queen goes to notify the guards that she will be staying at the mansion tonight waiting for Loki for a guest room.