5. Journey to Orario

Victorious in the tournament together with Verosa, Bell returns to Alf Forest by carriage and his travel time is the same as when he left the forest.

Bell now has time to reflect after celebrating a great feast together with all the inhabitants of Wishe Forest for his victory.

The first was Celestine's proposal to help in Eostia a year from now. The second is the issue of Verosa, which Levina and Seraphel pointed out as the catalyst. Third is the matter of Vesmeral and Viola who apologised to the same boy for the extinction of the Siberians, and fourth is the reason she shed blood despite having been healed before the feast.

One night, while Bell was concentrating on figuring it all out, he felt that Eira's head is attached to his shoulder and notices that his companion is sleeping.

- (Hahaha... Well, I will see first about Celestine-sama's proposal to go to Eostia next year) -

Bell was also left sleeping along with Eira as the carriage went on and then stopped to rest until the next day.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A few weeks later

Bell and Eira approached the forest where they were greeted with cheers and praise from the villagers and soldiers and went to report to the kings about the tournament but not before bumping into Lucio and Soara who are currently living near the palace.

- Look, Lucio, it is Bell - calls Soara to her brother when he sees the boy - Hey, Bell!

- Well boy, you come here happy - speaks Lucio to his brother - Tell me, did you find a bride? -

- Soara-nee, Lucio-nii. No, nothing like that -

- And that sword? - Soara asks intrigued at the sight of the sword <Gallia>.

- I was just going to talk about it, will you join us? -

- Of course - replies Lucius - It has been a while, Eira -

- I would say the same, Soara, Lucio -

The four went to the palace and went to the place where the kings were waiting for the return of the white-haired man.

- You have returned, young Cranel. I suppose these are good news, no? - asked the king.

- Let's say yes... - Bell replied a little nervously.

The kings are confused by what Bell has said.

- I guess you will tell us everything, right? - asks Arwen.

- That is right -

Bell and his siblings along with Eira position themselves for Bell to begin to tell of his time in the Wishe forest.

- The situation of the tournament is that I have won along with someone else.

The twins and the kings congratulated Bell on being the one who took the tournament victory, but they were curious about the person Bell mentioned.

- Who was that person? - asked the queen.

- Verosa-san. She and I took two twin swords.

Such words left everyone present in stony silence.

- That girl... - speaks Larfal.

- Is it because of the catalyst thing? -

- Wait, how do you know about that? - Soara asks Bell.

- Levina-san and Seraphel-san named her that way.

- And on top of that, you have come across the vindicators - speaks the king.