2.4 Drinking

Calum's Point of View

"I can't believe I said it." I say taking another shot and wiping my eyes. Luke, Ashton, Alana and Aurora stared at me as they slowly drank their drinks.

"It was a mistake Cal, she knows that." Alana says leaning against Ashton.

"You didn't see the way she looked at me."

"Her hormones are everywhere Calum." Aurora tells me, I sigh and put my head on the table.

"It's okay." Luke tells me rubbing my back and moving the shots away from me.

"I'm such an idiot! I let her go and I didn't chase after her. I love her for fucks sake." I shout angrily, they all gasp and I put my head in my hands.

"Calum don't take this the wrong way, but just because you got my sister pregnant doesn't mean you love her." Alana tells me, I look at her and laugh.

"When we kissed I knew. I felt fireworks and I just didn't want it to end."

"I'd stay and chat but I've gotta get to Willow." Alana says after no-one says anything

"I'll come with you, I'm going to see Anastasia." Aurora says, we all nod and say bye, Alana kisses Ashton goodbye.

"Shall we get drunk then?" Ashton asks us, Luke and I both mumbled agreement before taking the remainder of the shots and sending Ashton off to get more.

"You know what sucks the most Luke?" I ask.

"What?" He asks looking at me.

"Even after everything that is happening between Zoe and I, she still wants you." I answer.

***
At 2am we were all a giggling mess.

"I've never felt this way before." Ashton giggles as we talk about his and Alana's relationship.

"That's good right?" Luke asks taking a sip of his water, he was always such a lightweight.

"Yeah! God yes, when I'm not with her I get sad but then I get happy because I know I'll see soon. I count down the hours till I see her."

"That's cute." I say looking at the empty shot glass as I span it round.

"Thanks." He giggles.

"Why didn't Michael come out?" Luke asks looking around the bar that was slowly emptying.

"He wanted to stay in." Ashton answers taking a deep breath and slamming his hand on his jeans as his phone rang.

"I bet that's Alana." Luke laughs, Ashton shakes his head and shows us his caller ID.

"Speak of the devil." Luke laughs, I agree and take a sip of his water.

"Hey Mikey." Ashton giggles with a huge smile on his face, his face slowly drops and Ashton stares at me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Yeah I'll get Alana to drive us... see you soon."

"What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"We need to get to the hospital now." Ashton says standing up.

"What? Why?"

"Something's wrong with Zoe." Ashton says.

"Is it the baby?" I ask jumping out of the chair and grabbing my jacket.

"They're not sure yet." Ashton says leading Luke and I out of the bar.

"Fuck. This is my fault." I say as we walk towards Willow's apartment, apparently Ashton had been there once or twice.

"It's not, don't say that." Luke says.

"I can't believe this." I say stopping to take a breath, I didn't realise I was crying till I saw them fall onto the ground in front of me.

"Listen Calum, now isn't the time for this. You just need to stay strong till we know what's going on. You can do this, I know you can." Luke says encouragingly, I nod and we get Alana.

***
"Fuck! Willow I have to go, my sister is in the hospital." Alana says after we tell her.

"I can drive you guys, my car is outside." She says grabbing her keys and leading us to her car.

"Please let her be okay." I whisper with my head in my hands as we drove to the hospital.